NEW YORK, July 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In keeping with the Mobile Marketing Association's (MMA) new 'marketer first' mission and aligning with its commitment to help marketers around the world leverage the power of mobile, today the MMA announced the formation of MM25.
The charter for MM25 is to work collaboratively with the MMA and the industry at large to identify areas of opportunity; initiatives and research that will allow marketers to more effectively and efficiently integrate mobile as core to their marketing strategies. The MM25 will drive against tangible goals and take on specific programs from start to finish, while also providing a platform for marketers to learn from and debate with their peers. The members of MM25 will participate in smaller working groups to influence and drive against the MMA's Global Board priorities including: mobile attribution analysis, mobile creative, marketer education and innovation.
"For many brands, mobile is a key integrator for multi-channel content, as well as rapidly becoming the go-to channel for many consumers," said Yin Rani, Vice President of Integrated Marketing at Campbell Soup Company, and member of MM25. "At Campbell, we are using mobile to connect with consumers where they are and to engage them with personally relevant content at the right moments in their daily lives. I look forward to working with this talented group of brand marketers as we seek to define mobile's role in a rapidly-changing consumer and media environment."
"The amazing group of individuals and brands that we have been able to bring together for MM25 is a testament to the dedication of marketers as a whole to learn more about and progress the transformational opportunity mobile presents for all," said Sheryl Daija, Chief Strategy Officer for the MMA. "Our goal is to eventually have a number of MM25 groups that are non-competitive in nature and focused on driving against core issues for all marketers to leverage in their mobile efforts. We applaud the leadership of this first group and invite others to join and follow in their footsteps."
The complete list of the MM25 Board members is as follows:
- Victor Bayata, Head of Mobile Solutions, IKEA Group
- B. Bonin Bough, Vice President, Global Media and Consumer Engagement, Mondelēz International
- Andy Chu, Divisional Vice President, Mobile & Community Experiences, Sears Holdings Corporation
- Tom Daly, Head of Mobile & Search, The Coca-Cola Company
- Michael Donnelly, SVP, Group Head Global Digital Marketing, MasterCard Worldwide
- George S. Felix, Mobile Strategy and Innovation, Procter & Gamble
- Karie Ford, Vice President, Media, Subway
- Jennifer Gardner, Director of Media Investment and Partnerships, NA, Unilever
- Elyssa Gray, Director, Head of Creative and Media, NA Marketing, Global Consumer Marketing & Internet Office (GCMIO), Citi
- Jack J. Haber, Vice President, Global Advertising and Digital, Colgate Palmolive
- Mike Hibbison, Vice President, Media, Home Depot
- Scott Hudler, VP, Consumer Engagement, Dunkin Brands
- Andy Kauffman, VP, Digital Direct & Marriott.com, Marriott International
- Mahender Nathan, Vice President, Mobile, Toys'R'Us
- Yin Rani, Vice President, Integrated Marketing, Campbell Soup Company
- Brandon Rhoten, Vice President, Digital and Social Media, Wendy's International
- Shiv Singh, SVP Global Brand and Marketing Transformation, Visa
- Francie Staub, Director of Digital Marketing, TD Ameritrade
- Jon Suarez-Davis, Vice President, Global Media & Digital Strategy, Kellogg Company
- Virginia Suliman, Vice President, Digital Design and Development, Hilton Worldwide
- Stacey Warwick, Head of Content Strategy & Operations, Digital Marketing Group, JPMorgan Chase
- Rachel Weiss, Vice President, Digital Innovation, Content, and New Business Ventures, L'Oréal USA
- Michelle Wirth, Marketing Communications, Mercedes-Benz USA
- Wanda Young, Vice President, Media and Digital Marketing, Walmart
- Tatyana Zlotsky, VP, Digital Marketing, American Express
The MM25 agenda will also include building on the Mobile Interactive Creative Framework recently released at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. The benchmarks that make up the Framework were developed from in-depth analysis of 450 global mobile campaigns including the winners in the MMA's annual Smarties™ Global Mobile Awards Program.
To inquire about participating on MM25, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA)
The MMA is the world's leading global non-profit trade mobile marketing association comprised of more than 800 member companies, from nearly fifty countries around the world. Our members hail from every faction of the mobile marketing ecosystem including brand marketers, agencies, mobile technology platforms, media companies, operators and others. The MMA's mission is to accelerate the transformation and innovation of marketing through mobile, driving business growth with closer and stronger consumer engagement. Anchoring the MMA's mission are four core pillars; to cultivate inspiration by driving the innovation for the Chief Marketing Officer; to build the mobile marketing capabilities for the marketing organizations through fostering know- how and confidence; to champion the effectiveness and impact of mobile through research providing tangible ROI measurement; and advocacy. Additionally MMA industry-wide committees work collaboratively to develop and advocate global best practices and lead standards development.
Mobile Marketing is broadly defined as including advertising, apps, messaging, mCommerce and CRM on all mobile devices including smart phones and tablets. Members include, American Express, AdChina, Colgate - Palmolive, Dunkin' Brands, Facebook, Google, Group M, Hewlett Packard, Hilton Worldwide, Kellogg Co., L'Oreal, MasterCard, McDonalds, Microsoft, Mondelēz International, Inc. Pandora Media, Procter & Gamble, R/GA, The Coca-Cola Company, The Weather Company, Unilever, Visa, Vodafone, Walmart, xAd, Zenith Optimedia and many more. The MMA's global headquarters are located in New York with regional operations in Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA), Latin American (LATAM) and Asia Pacific (APAC). For more information about the MMA please visit www.mmaglobal.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
+ 206 369 9017
SOURCE Mobile Marketing Association