NEW YORK, Jan. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile robots refers to robotic systems that are capable of moving and performing various tasks in several applications such as defense, marine, manufacturing, agriculture & forestry, healthcare facilities, educational institutions, homes, and others. These robots also help businesses to increase their return on investment (ROI) and reduce the costs significantly, by saving the time and costs associated in employing humans. The stakeholders in various industries are keen on deploying mobile robots to save operational costs, improve indoor quality, especially in manufacturing. Despite the total cost of ownership and safety, the market has been increasing at a significant rate and it is expected to continue to do so during the forecast period, aided by technological advancements, decreasing cost of components such as sensors, actuators, and others.
- Analysis of the mobile robots market which has been segmented on the basis of environment, component, application, and geography.
- The analysis of the market dynamics based on factors such as key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges that influence the growth of the market along with, the value chain analysis of the mobile robots market.
- Detailed competitive landscape of the key players with an in-depth market share analysis, along with their growth strategies.
- The Porter's Five Forces framework has been applied for the analysis of the mobile robots market. Illustrative analysis, segmentation, and forecast of the market in the major geographies have been done to provide an overall view of the market.
- Detailed profiles of the key companies present in the mobile robots market, along with their growth strategies.
The global market for mobile robots is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.31% between 2015 and 2020. The North American region is expected to continue to lead the market. Moreover, it is the hub for several mobile robots vendors. The market in the Asia-Pacific and the RoW regions has been gaining traction and is expected to witness the highest rate of growth during the forecast period. The increasing demand for mobile robots applications in inspection & maintenance, telepresence, field robots, logistics apart from educational institutions, healthcare facilities and defense sectors is expected to drive this growth.
This mobile robots market report includes the detailed analysis of market dynamics, Porter's Five Forces model, value chain, competitive landscape, and market scenario during the forecast period. The report profiles the key players in the mobile robots market with their respective market share analysis. The prominent players profiled in this report are iRobot Corporation (U.S.), KUKA AG (Germany), Amazon.Com, Inc. (U.S.), Google, Inc. (U.S.), Bluefin Robotics Corporation (U.S.), Adept Technology, Inc. (U.S.), GeckoSystems Intl. Corp. (U.S.), Northrop Grumman Corporation (U.S.), ECA Group (France), Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (Japan), and others.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03176823-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001