NASHVILLE, Tennessee, October 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
For a mix of Grand Ole Opry and mobile workforce management, ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (NasdaqGS: CKSW) will host ClickConnect Americas 2013, its ninth annual North American user conference, on October 7-9 in Nashville, Tennessee.
ClickConnect, the leading business and educational conference focused entirely on mobile workforce management, brings together executives, customers and industry experts for two days of highly informative events. The conference highlights the power of optimized scheduling and mobility, empowering leading organizations worldwide to deliver better service while improving operations.
In his CEO Keynote, "Right People, Right Time, Right Now," Dr. Moshe BenBassat will share an update on the progress that has been made at ClickSoftware over the past year, as well as give insight into market trends, including the mobility revolution that is creating new levels of service potential and customer demand. The rich agenda also includes insightful presentations from ClickSoftware in-house experts, as well as customers and independent industry analysts and can be found here: http://www.clicksoftware.com/clickconnect-na-2013/agenda.html.
ClickConnect attendees will receive a preview of the latest release of ClickSoftware's ServiceOptimization (SO) Suite that allows organizations to "Manage. More. Simply," improving the user experience of all employees in the service chain.
- ClickSoftware customers can further leverage the power of the platform with user defined settings, allowing administrators to easily create templates defining permissions for entire groups.
- Schedulers and dispatchers save significant time with enhanced task bundling and the ability to load and unload all districts with a single click.
- The ClickAppStore continues to grow, with additional apps for mobile workers.
"We continually push the boundaries of our products to generate incremental value for our customers to drive world class service, competitive growth and streamlined operations," said Dr. Moshe BenBassat, Founder and CEO at ClickSoftware. "We value the relationship with our customers and partners, and look forward to the opportunity to work with them to help deliver the next generation of technology and expertise in workforce management and enterprise mobility."
In recognition of its valued customers, ClickSoftware will present a series of awards at ClickConnect, including:
- Field Service Innovator Award - This annual award is presented to a customer organization that has shown leadership in the community by innovating through their use of ClickSoftware's solutions and raising the bar for what it means to be best in class for field service.
- Ten Year Customer Awards - Given to longstanding ClickSoftware customers who have achieved significant gains.
- ClickSoftware Customer Champion Award - This annual award recognizes customers who have demonstrated outstanding leadership and contribution in the ClickSoftware Community and are experts in ClickSoftware products.
Follow @ClickSoftware on Twitter for live ClickConnect updates using #ClickConnect13.
ClickSoftware (NasdaqGS: CKSW) is the leading provider of automated mobile workforce management and service optimization solutions for the enterprise, both for mobile and in-house resources. As pioneers of the "Service chain optimization" concept, our solutions provide organizations with end-to-end visibility and control of the entire service management chain by optimizing forecasting, planning, shift and task scheduling, mobility and real-time management of resource and customer communication.
Available via the cloud or on-premise, our products incorporate best business practices and advanced decision-making algorithms to manage service operations more efficiently, in a scalable, integrated manner. Our solutions have become the backbone for many leading organizations worldwide by addressing the fundamental question of job fulfillment: Who does What, for Whom, With what, Where and When.
ClickSoftware is the premier choice for delivering superb business performance to service sector organizations of all sizes. The company is headquartered in the United States and Israel, with offices across Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit http://www.clicksoftware.com. Follow us on Twitter.
Kristin Amico ClickSoftware +1-781-272-5903 ext. 2364 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tiffany Darmetko Schwartz MSL for ClickSoftware +1-781-684-0770 email@example.com
SOURCE ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd