ST. LOUIS, Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, Amdocs, the leading provider of customer experience systems and services, will showcase Amdocs CES 9, the company's new portfolio release, as well as its solutions enabling the digital lifestyle and an expanded services offering.
Amdocs event highlights include:
- Forum participation: Dana Porter, Head of Global Marketing at Amdocs, will participate in the opening day forum "Business Transformation: Reshaping Mobile in the Digital Revolution", discussing strategies to overcome competitive threats from innovative digital players and rethinking the business for growth
- Amdocs CES 9: At the Amdocs stand ‒ Hall 3, Stand 3B74 ‒ Amdocs will showcase the only integrated suite to span business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS) and network control domains, redefining the service provider's operating environment by delivering real-time integration from the device to the network. Amdocs CES 9 breaks down traditional barriers to service and system convergence, and enables enriched customer experiences
- Expanded Services offering: Experts will be on hand to discuss Amdocs' expanded services offering which spans business consulting, systems integration, delivery services and managed services. Amdocs will also be unveiling service offerings in the areas of cloud and Value Process Operations (VPO) ‒ innovative managed services solutions combining backend operations and IT
- Digital Life solutions: A wide range of demonstrations will be available highlighting solutions designed to help service providers to deliver the complete digital life experience to their customers, including Machine to Machine, Amdocs Unified Communications , Amdocs Connected Home, including Home Monitoring and Aging in Place, and Amdocs Mobile Payments
Throughout Mobile World Congress, the Amdocs booth will be projecting images from the ongoing #AmdocsCES9 Instagram Challenge. Visitors can join this competition by capturing "the power of experience" on camera and posting to Instagram with #AmdocsCES 9 by March 12.
- Learn more about Amdocs CES solutions
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company's website
- Subscribe to Amdocs' RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers' success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of $3.2 billion in fiscal 2012, Amdocs and its 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 60 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
Amdocs and Sustainability
Amdocs is committed to working in a sustainable way and to providing its customers with solutions that ensure success in achieving their environmental goals. These include cloud-based solutions, adopting leading technologies such as virtualization to minimize hardware and therefore energy requirements, and enabling eBilling to reduce the need for paper invoicing. Amdocs is also continuously working to decrease the impact of its own operations on the environment.
Amdocs' Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs' growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs' ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs' ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2012 filed on December 11, 2012 and our Form 6-K furnished for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 on February 12, 2013.