MobileIron Named Largest Pure Play Mobile Enterprise Management Software Vendor
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Oct. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MobileIron, the leader in security and management for mobile apps, documents, and devices, announced today that leading market research advisory firm IDC has recognized MobileIron as having the largest market share of any pure play Mobile Enterprise Management (MEM) software vendor. IDC also recognized MobileIron as the fastest growing MEM vendor in the world, with a growth rate of 421.4% in 2011. IDC published this analysis in the "Worldwide Mobile Enterprise Management Software 2012 -- 2016 Forecast and Analysis and 2011 Vendor Shares" report.
The report notes the following MobileIron strengths:
- Core MEM offering for mobile apps, content, and devices
- Both cloud and on-premise options for the enterprise
- Channel strategy with 100% of sales through partners and over 1,000 sales engineers trained to test and deploy MobileIron around the world
- Customer success with over 60 publicly named customer references
- Structured educational programs (MobileIron University), best practice toolkits (BYOD, apps, Android), technical certification, and 24x7 customer support
"Our record growth is the result of our unwavering focus on making our customers successful," said Mike McCarron, VP Customer Success, MobileIron. "Our more than 3,000 MEM customers know that we will deliver the most secure, most scalable, and most innovative Mobile IT technology so that they can focus on what really matters: transforming their businesses through mobility."
To learn more about the "Worldwide Mobile Enterprise Management Software 2012 -- 2016 Forecast and Analysis and 2011 Vendor Shares" report, visit https://info.mobileiron.com/idcmemforecast.html.
The leader in Mobile IT, MobileIron has been chosen by thousands of organizations that are transforming their businesses through enterprise mobility. Available as an on-premise or a cloud solution, MobileIron was purpose-built to secure and manage mobile apps, documents, and devices for global companies. MobileIron was the first to deliver key innovations such as multi-OS mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), and BYOD privacy controls. For more information, please visit www.mobileiron.com.