LONDON, Dec. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global modular Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) market is expected to reach USD 1,425.2 million in 2015 and is estimated to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.7% during the forecast period of 2015–2020. Asia-Pacific is expected to account for the largest share of the global modular UPS market by 2020. The trend of adoption of this technology in this region is mainly driven by the increasing demand for energy-efficient power solutions and the increasing number of data centers.
The modular UPS technology helps to overcome the problems that are observed with the use of traditional UPS systems in data centers. Those problems included ineffective power capacity management, high failure rate, low availability of systems, low energy efficiency, and high carbon footprint. This modularity technique uses smaller modules that form an entire UPS system and has the ability to upgrade power capacity by simply adding modules as per the required capacity in data centers. This provides higher scalability, availability, and reliability with better performance at lower costs.
The report broadly segments the modular UPS solutions by power capacity into 10–100 kVA, 101–250 kVA, 251–500 kVA, and above 500 kVA; by service into integration and professional services; by vertical and by region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
The global modular UPS vendors include major market players such as ABB, Emerson Electric Co., Eaton, Schneider Electric, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., and General Electric. The report contains competitive landscape of top 10 players in this market and includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, acquisition, and the major strategies adopted by these players to achieve growth in the modular UPS market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and Porter's five forces analysis), analysis of top players, their offered products and services, value chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of modular UPS, high-growth regions, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the modular UPS market, which in turn will help the firms to penetrate into the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on modular UPS solutions offered by the top 10 players in the server modular UPS
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, Research and Development (R&D) activities, and new product launches in the modular UPS market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for modular UPS solutions in various countries across the regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the modular UPS market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and capabilities of leading players in the modular UPS market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3224613/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers