LEHI, Utah, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In nearly every type of consumer experience, tablets are making an impact that benefits consumers and businesses alike. However, engaging content and a tablet alone do not guarantee a successful tablet experience. Businesses must correctly configure and deploy the tablet, manage kiosk and device settings, and continually monitor the performance, including connectivity.
To provide businesses with the control and monitoring abilities needed to provide this complete experience, MokiManage introduces the capability to manage the complete lifecycle of a tablet kiosk, including: deployment, management and monitoring. With this new release, businesses will be able to configure their tablet kiosks more rapidly with tools like Apple Configurator, monitor application performance on a specific device, and manage MokiTouch kiosk settings for the entire deployment in a single dashboard to bring a stunning and seamless tablet experience.
"To meet the unique demands of scale and reliability for tablet kiosks, we have released a complete solution that contains a stable and reliable kiosk app, remote kiosk settings management and monitoring," said Ty Allen, president and co-founder of MokiMobility. "In addition to kiosk app stability, we have fine-tuned tablet configurations to provide for the most reliable connectivity to ensure an amazing experience, no matter if customers are at a restaurant, hotel, retail store, fitness center or on a college campus."
MokiManage includes important new features that provide businesses with more information and greater control:
- Monitoring: Administrators can now monitor how an app is running on each device, including its memory and CPU usage, network connectivity and battery state. Activity logs will also be available for each device so it can be determined if a device has a poor WiFi connection or if there is another problem that needs to be addressed.
- Alerts: Administrators will receive email alerts when the device is unplugged, battery life dips below 75 percent, 50 percent and 25 percent, the device hasn't reported in, and the device has been un-enrolled from the platform.
- Deployment: Support for Apple Configurator enables the quick deployment of any number of iPads. Also supports the new iOS 6 App Lock feature, which can be applied and removed remotely.
- Screensaver Playlists: Administrators can now create playlists of video or media content to display as a screensaver on a kiosk or as tablet digital signage.
- Simplified Pricing: MokiManage now has one pricing plan for all remote kiosk management and monitoring features
"With MokiManage, our customers will be able to provide a highly-interactive experience with the reliability and scale that has not been delivered to-date for tablet kiosks," said Tom Karren, CEO & co-founder of MokiMobility. "The new features in MokiManage allow even more control and visibility into the engaging experiences that are so critical for businesses in building their brand and growing customer relationships."
MokiTouch is the only cross-platform iPad and Android kiosk and digital signage app that can display websites, videos, and images with remote management and monitoring. MokiManage and MokiTouch supports iOS on the iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 and iPad Mini running iOS 5, iOS 6, and Android tablets from Samsung (Galaxy Tab 2), and Asus (TF300T and Nexus 7) running Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
Click here to watch a video about this news from MokiMobility President & Co-Founder, Ty Allen.
Based in Lehi, Utah, MokiMobility is the leader in iPad and Android kiosk and digital signage solutions. MokiTouch is the first iPad and Android kiosk app with remote management and MokiManage is the first platform to provide remote app and device management and monitoring for single-purpose tablet deployments. As a result, businesses have greater control over the complete experience, enabling more engaging and new customer experiences leveraging iOS and Android tablets in new ways. For more information visit www.mokitouch.com or follow MokiMobility on Twitter: @mokimobility.