Molecular Diagnostics Insights in Oncology Released by Pharmspective In-Depth Survey of Over 400 Oncologists Assesses the Role of Cancer Diagnostics on Screening, Diagnosis, Monitoring, and Treatment Selection
NEW YORK, May 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pharmspective, LLC today announced the release of its second syndicated report – Molecular Diagnostics Insights in Oncology. This new extensive survey of over 400 oncologists characterizes the emerging molecular diagnostics landscape and the role and influence of specific assays in clinical management and therapy selection.
Molecular Diagnostics Insights in Oncology includes:
- Detailed information regarding the role and influence of cancer diagnostics in disease staging, treatment monitoring, and therapy selection
- The effect of diagnostic test results on insurer reimbursement and treatment authorization
- Insight into the role and influence of specific cancer diagnostics manufacturers in shaping perception and decision-making involving molecular diagnostics
- Identification of the targeted therapies that are most impacted by the emerging assays
"The research and planning that we undertook to build a research tool that could comprehensively and accurately capture current practices with molecular diagnostics was an exhaustive one," according to Katie Derdeyn, MD, Managing Partner. "The insights that this survey has produced will prove invaluable to pharma and biotech executives who are keenly interested in understanding how these tests are influencing treatment decisions."
Pharmspective at American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting
Dr. Derdeyn and the Pharmspective team will discuss Molecular Diagnostics Insights in Oncology at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting Exhibit Hall from June 2 through June 4. The Pharmspective™ information booth and kiosk will be at Booth 11136 in the McCormick Convention Center, Chicago, Illinois.
"With over 30,000 attendees, the ASCO Annual Meeting is one of the largest educational and scientific events in the oncology community and introducing Molecular Diagnostics Insights in Oncology at this venue will provide the right platform to begin a dialogue on the survey's key findings," says Dr. Derdeyn.
Pharmspective is a specialty therapeutics market research firm providing commercial insights and knowledge management applications for the biopharmaceutical industry.
Pharmspective Proprietary Syndicated Research Studies Cover:
- Identification of key decision drivers across the specialty therapeutics prescribing continuum
- Profiling of the drug acquisition and reimbursement process and related barriers to therapy adoption
- Insight into new factors that are influencing prescribing decisions
In 2012, Pharmspective will release syndicated research studies in the following areas:
- Cancer Molecular Diagnostics and other Oncology conditions
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Crohn's/Ulcerative Colitis
- Multiple Sclerosis
For customers interested in learning more about knowledge management apps and Pipeline/ Commercial Insights reports for the biopharmaceutical industry, contact us:
- Follow Pharmspective on Twitter at twitter.com/Pharmspective
- Email: info@Pharmspective.com
- Global Customer Center: +11 - 314-812-2729
- To subscribe to the company's newsletter, go to:http://pharmspective.com/subscribe/
About Pharmspective: Pharmspective, LLC (pharmspective.com) is a specialty therapeutics market research firm providing commercial insights and knowledge management applications for the biopharmaceutical industry. The company is uniquely focused on understanding the buying process for specialty therapeutics through syndicated market research studies examining clinical decision-making, drug acquisition, access and reimbursement, and patient administration for specialty therapeutics in autoimmune diseases (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Multiple Sclerosis, Crohn's/UC, Lupus) and oncology. Pharmspective's proprietary knowledge management applications create a superior user experience and include the ClearView™ Healthcare Reform app. Follow Pharmspective on twitter.com/Pharmspective. The company maintains offices in New York City and St. Louis, MO.
Contact: Jennifer Strathmann Tel: 314-814-2729 x1002 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Pharmspective, LLC