DUBLIN, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets announces the addition of Greystone Associate's report "Molecular Imaging Agents: Targets, Technology, Markets, and Commercial Opportunities" to its catalogue.
Driven by advances in molecular probe design and biomarker detection methodologies, new imaging agents that can improve visualization of pathologies and cellular processes are changing the practice of diagnostic medicine. The ability of this new generation of contrast agents to detect metabolic changes at the molecular level has significant potential for improving visualization and quality of care. Targetable and activatable imaging agents are gaining interest for a wide range of diagnostic applications that include cardiology, neurology and soft tissue tumor detection. The number of healthcare conditions that can be effectively imaged noninvasively is expanding as a result of these innovative detection technologies. Targeted and activatable imaging agents offer a unique capability to generate unambiguous images by exploiting specific molecular targets, pathways or cellular processes. This new wave of imaging agents signals a paradigm shift in which the reagents take on new importance.
This market research report...
- analyzes and assesses emerging imaging diagnostic candidates, their capabilities, benefits, limitations and potential
- profiles development-stage imaging agents and examines their clinical status and commercial prospects
- analyzes key industry alliances and partnerships by imaging modality, and examines the impact of next-generation imaging candidates on future imaging markets
- profiles market participants, their development activity and business strategies
- evaluates the impact of economic, technology, and regulatory factors on the development and commercialization of emerging imaging agents
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets