ROCKVILLE, Md., Nov. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Family owned and operated Maryland-based, MOM's Organic Market kicks off their Arlington Grand Opening this Friday-Sunday. The new store features:
- Only the highest quality, 100% certified organic produce
- Naked Lunch, an all organic vegetarian eatery
- Free car charging stations
- Local beer and organic wine
- Only sustainable seafood (right down to the canned tuna!)
- Bulk oil, vinegar and honey; plus bulk laundry detergent
- A recycling drop-off for wine corks, CFL bulbs, eye glasses, plastic bags, household batteries, and shoes
MOM's does not sell products that use licensed cartoon characters to market to children.
"We're excited to open our first Arlington County store!" says Founder/CEO, Scott Nash.
The Grand Opening will feature:
- Live music from local Arlington musician, Calista Garcia, Saturday and Sunday afternoon
- Meet and greets with Northern Virginia Conservation Trust, Arlington Master Naturalists, Plant NoVA Natives, the Children's Environmental Health Network and more
- Local tastings, goodie bags and henna art
MOM's will donate 5% of Grand Opening sales to Moms Clean Air Force, a community of moms and dads united against air pollution and climate change.
Founded in 1987, MOM's has grown to become the Mid-Atlantic region's premier chain of family owned and operated organic grocery stores. MOM's Purpose is to protect and restore the environment.
SOURCE MOM's Organic Market