PHILADELPHIA, May 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Monetate, the global leader in experience marketing for brands worldwide, today announced the full lineup of keynote presentations, partner breakout sessions and customer vignettes for its sixth annual customer event, the Monetate Summit. The Summit will take place from May 24-25, 2016 at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel.
This year's theme focuses on the intersection of art and science within the customer experience. Presentations and breakout sessions will provide insights on creating growth through tailoring the customer experience, tips to building loyalty and customer retention, discussions on digital marketing trends, and overviews on how brands can better break through the white noise in an increasingly crowded market.
"We're excited to have this year's focus be on creating the ideal customer experience through incorporating both the arts and sciences," said Lucinda Duncalfe, CEO of Monetate. "It's important for brands to always place the customer top of mind to help differentiate themselves and remain memorable, which has become increasingly complicated in the ever-evolving consumer market."
Keynotes and Breakout Sessions
Keynote presenters include:
- Lucinda Duncalfe will give an overview of the current state of Monetate, updates from the past year and insight into what the future holds for Monetate and the larger ecommerce ecosystem.
- Ray "R" Wang, Principal Analyst & Founder of Constellation Research, will share practical guidance on how businesses can create digital disruptions and transform in any industry.
- A fireside chat featuring representatives from VF Corporation, National Geographic, Office Depot and CVS Health will explore how to drive bottom line growth and win the fight for customers on the last remaining competitive differentiator: experience.
- David Brussin, Founder and Executive Chairman of Monetate, will provide insights into new Monetate products and features coming to market in the year ahead.
- Dan Griffin, Director of Technology Alliances for IBM Marketing Cloud, will discuss several trends that will impact retail digital marketers, from cognitive technology to exciting new digital "channels."
The Summit will also include partner breakout sessions and vignettes featuring Monetate customers, including:
- Representatives from Meredith Corp and Bass Pro Shops offering new ways to target based on in-session, contextual and third party data to drive acquisition.
- A presentation by representatives from DirecTV, Newegg and Signet focused on creating experiences that build loyalty, affinity and customer retention.
- Insights from Ensighten, Kibo and Weblinc on tag management systems, opportunities within omnichannel retail and how to get shoppers to checkout.
Customer and Partner Awards
At this year's Summit, Monetate will also be announcing the winners of its customer and partner awards. Categories with finalists include:
- Most Innovative Use of the Monetate Platform: DirecTV, Lilly Pulitzer, Johnston & Murphy
- Most Self-Reliant Client: Care.com, Moosejaw, Newegg, Nutrisystem
- Best Internal Governance Program: Care.com, Timberland, Claire's Boutique
- Rookie of the Year: Snapfish, Marriott, Rebecca Minkoff
- Technology Partner of the Year: IBM, ATTRAQT, Demandware
- Solutions Partner of the Year: Corra, Blue Acorn, Clearhead
Here is what award nominees have to say about working with Monetate:
"We are thrilled to be selected as a finalist for Monetate's first Solutions Partner of the Year award," said Matty Wishnow, CEO and co-founder of Clearhead, the Digital Optimization Company. "Since starting Clearhead in 2011, we became partners from the start. As early innovators in testing and personalization, Monetate is an ideal partner to accelerate many joint clients toward data-driven customer experiences."
"Corra is honored to be a finalist for Monetate's Solutions Partner of the Year. As Corra's partnership with Monetate has strengthened over the past year, we've been able to grow our strategy practice and bring their innovative personalization solutions to our clients. We look forward to continuing this collaborative partnership in the years to come," said Ron Bongo, CEO, Corra.
"We are thrilled to have been selected as finalists for the Monetate Technology Partner of the Year award," said André Brown, CEO of ATTRAQT Ltd. "By combining ATTRAQT's powerful online visual merchandising technologies with Monetate's leading personalization capabilities, we have been able to offer unrivalled solutions for our joint clients. This partnership is one which we value very highly and look forward to working with the fantastic team at Monetate on future endeavors."
"Our clients are very savvy, and more and more are realizing the importance of a testing strategy that includes personalization," said Chris Guerra, chief marketing officer at Blue Acorn. "Monetate's platform has been instrumental in helping our optimization team drive revenue and engagement for our clients' customers and prospects. We've seen great success using the Monetate platform, and are honored to be recognized for our joint efforts with the Partner of the Year award."
Registration for the 2016 Monetate Summit is open. Those interested in attending should visit the registration page for more details and information.
Monetate is the global leader in experience marketing for brands worldwide. Monetate makes it fast and easy for marketers to test, target, merchandize, synchronize and personalize experiences across multiple devices and channels. Our brands grow their business by delivering one-of-kind experiences to every customer at each moment of interaction.
Monetate does it all through the industry's first Experience Marketing Platform, the only platform that combines marketer creativity with predictive models and machine learning to optimize each moment of interaction. Monetate drives your ROI by continually improving your ROE... your Return on Experience.
Founded in 2008, Monetate influences billions of dollars in annual revenue for world-class brands like QVC, Office Depot, Patagonia, Sur la Table, and The North Face. During Cyber Week 2015, Monetate influenced more than a third of all U.S. ecommerce sales. Monetate is the industry leader, with more clients in the IR 500 than any other company.
Contact: Shelby Pritchett, 313-486-0664, email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/monetate-announces-keynote-speakers-and-presentations-for-sixth-annual-monetate-summit-300270763.html