PHILADELPHIA, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Monetate, a leading technology solution provider that allows online marketers to leverage Big Data to create personalized online customer experiences, today announced the final speaking agenda for the third annual Agility Summit (#agilitysummit), which takes place on April 10-12, 2013 at The Westin in Philadelphia.
Online marketing professionals from over 100 leading retail, hospitality, travel and financial services brands, who are responsible for developing digital customer experience strategies, have already registered to attend the conference. To review the full Agility Summit 2013 agenda, or to register for the conference, please visit: the Agility Summit website.
In addition to Monetate executives, the Agility Summit has a marquee roster of speakers which includes:
- Alex Miller, Vice President, eCommerce, QVC – "QVC Integrates the Customer Experience in a Multi-Screen World"
- Ron Rogowski, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research – "Understanding & Meeting the Needs of Today's Customers"
- Ken Seiff, Executive Vice President, Direct and Omni Channel, Brooks Brothers – "Making the Web Personal"
- Mitch Joel, President, Twist Image – "CTL ALT DLT: How to Reboot Your Business in a Connected World"
- Bryan Eisenberg, Online Marketing Pioneer and Best-Selling Author – "Inside Out: The New Style of Website Optimization"
- Tyron Anderson, Vice President of Solutions Engineering & Consulting, BlueKai – "Turning Next Level Data Integration Into Action"
- Dr. Peter Fader, Professor of Marketing, Co-Director of Wharton Customer Analytics Initiative – "Establishing Competitive Advantage Through Customer Centricity"
- Robert Gilbreath, Vice President, eCommerce - Marketing and Analytics Operations, Calendars.com, and Ryan Dahlstrom, Staff Manager - Interactive Marketing, Windstream – "Customers in Context: Being Relevant Throughout the Customer Life Cycle"
- Tim Washer, Vice President, Ridiculous Media, LLC – "Better Marriage Through Big Data"
"The Agility Summit will help attendees to put a plan in place to know their customers, and take action," said Bruce Ernst, vice president of product management at Monetate. "The summit will feature speakers who will challenge the attendees to look at their businesses in new ways, and create customer-centric online experiences that strengthen relationships and boost profits. I'm excited to be part of an event where people will walk away and feel that they've gathered the insights to take action as soon as they return to the office."
Monetate empowers marketers to leverage Big Data to create more personalized and engaging online customer experiences. By providing more relevant web interactions, leading brands are able to anticipate and react to consumer preferences to generate stronger customer relationships and significantly increase profits.
Monetate drives billions of dollars of revenue every year for some of the best-known brands in the world, including Best Buy, Frontier Airlines, Aeropostale, The Sports Authority and PETCO. The company's solutions and conversion expertise enable marketers to deliver a more relevant customer experience with unprecedented agility.
Leading marketers rely on Monetate's cloud-based browser solutions to achieve a new level of speed and control, allowing them to run 16 times more optimization campaigns compared to industry averages. Monetate solutions include advanced products for testing, merchandising, targeting and cross-channel consistency, providing an opportunity to bypass IT restraints and react in real time to customer demands. Monetate also helps marketers implement best practices and drive online revenue through its expert strategic services and content publishing teams. For more information, visit http://monetate.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Monetate.