NEW YORK, March 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The cannabis industry is one of the most rapidly developing and controversial industries in the United States. During the past two years, more than 200 cannabis companies have gone public through reverse mergers and most of them will be out of business in less than two years. The Cannabis Investing Virtual Event is focused on helping investors locate and engage with cannabis companies that represent profitable investments.
The conference will take place on March 29 beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time at http://www.cannabisinvestingevent.com/ will feature live webcast presentations by senior executives from several public and private cannabis companies as they showcase their investment stories and answer questions from investors. Investors will be able to interact directly with the presenters and other participants, as well as watch pre-recorded materials, download annual reports, investor kits, surveys and other information from a virtual "exhibit hall." Archived webcasts will also be available at http://www.cannabisinvestingevent.com/ after the event.
The Cannabis Investing Virtual Event features an impressive lineup of experts. At the conference you can hear from experts:
- Bruce Linton CEO of Canopy Growth Corp- Leading the Global Marijuana Industry
- Brett Roper, COO of Medicine Man Technology - What to Consider as You Determine What Cannabis Business is Best for You and Your Investment Dollars
- Isaac Dietrich CEO of MassRoots - Cannabis Technology: Investing in Marijuana Without Touching the Plant Itself
- David Friedman, CEO of MJIC - Investing in cannabis - What you need to know before you build your cannabis portfolio
- Scott Greiper, President of Viridian Capital Advisors - Follow the Money: Where are investors placing bets in cannabis
and many more…
For the complete schedule, and a list of speakers, exhibitors, and topics, visit:
MoneyShow - Invest Smarter, Trade Wiser is a global network of investment and trading education. The privately held financial media company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, USA. Each year, MoneyShow's roster of live and online events attract more than 100,000 investors, traders, and financial advisors who gather with top market experts in dynamic, face-to-face and online learning forums worldwide.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/moneyshow-to-host-cannabis-investing-virtual-event-march-29-30-300240205.html