Montage Hotels & Resorts Marks 10 Years Of Memories With 365 Days Of Festivities
Celebration includes a search for young humanitarians who will be awarded $50,000 in college scholarships
LAGUNA BEACH, Calif., Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Montage Hotels & Resorts will commemorate the countless memories created in the 10 years of its history, with a yearlong celebration dedicated to its guests and a decade of stories and photos they have shared through the years.
In February 2003, accomplished hotelier Alan J. Fuerstman launched Montage Hotels & Resorts with the opening of Montage Laguna Beach. Today, Montage Hotels & Resorts has evolved into a refined and established hotel collection featuring three distinctive properties set in the stunning destinations of Laguna Beach, Beverly Hills, California, and Deer Valley, Utah.
"My vision then, as it remains today, was to create a brand that offered comfortable luxury and consistent, exceptional, personalized service. Our hotels have become havens for guests to create memories and traditions that pass down through the generations," said Founder and CEO, Alan J. Fuerstman. "We are humbled that our guests choose Montage Hotels & Resorts, and we are launching a yearlong celebration in their honor."
Three main experiences will allow guests to take part in the celebration: The Montage 10, Montage Memory Makers contest and the Montage Memories room offer.
- Montage Hotels & Resorts Memory Concierges have curated The Montage 10, lists of must-see experiences available in each destination. Experiences include:
- Capturing a photo of a Montage Laguna Beach sunset poised between the hotel's two famous palm trees, Lucy and Desi, named after Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, featured in the classic film shot on location, The Long Long Trailer
- Experiencing a red carpet ready makeover at the new Beauty Bar at Spa Montage Beverly Hills or a customized grooming session at Gornick & Drucker, Montage Beverly Hills' old-world barber
- Making room on the itinerary to fall in love with Monty, Montage Deer Valley's affectionate and welcoming Bernese Mountain canine ambassador
- A cornerstone of Montage Hotels & Resorts is the mission to enrich lives in the community. To celebrate those making differences in their own communities, the hotel collection is giving away $50,000 in college scholarships to Montage Memory Makers, inspiring young humanitarians ages 13 – 17 across the nation. The contest will encourage these goodwill ambassadors to tell the stories of the impact and memories they make in their communities, with five (5) students being selected to each win one (1) $10,000 college scholarship. The contest will begin February 4, 2013 and more information can be found at www.montagehotels.com/memory
- Loyal and new guests are welcomed back to relive some of their favorite memories, or make new ones, with the Montage Memories package. Including one night of accommodations, a $50 dining credit for breakfast and complimentary valet parking, packages can be booked using reference code BB or by visiting www.montagehotels.com/memory:
- Montage Laguna Beach Memories: starts at $595, valid through December 1, 2013.
- Montage Beverly Hills Memories: starts at $550, valid through December 1, 2013.
- Montage Deer Valley Memories: starts at $595, valid through December 1, 2013.
For more information on the 10 Year Celebration of Montage Hotels & Resorts, visit www.montagehotels.com/memory
About Montage Hotels & Resorts
Montage Hotels & Resorts is a hotel and resort management company founded by Alan J. Fuerstman. Designed to serve the luxury traveler and homeowner, the company features an artistic collection of distinctive hotels, resorts and residences in stunning settings that offer comfortable elegance, a unique sense of place and spirit, impeccable hospitality and memorable culinary, spa and lifestyle experiences. Montage Laguna Beach, the company's flagship oceanfront resort, opened in the vibrant arts community of Laguna Beach, California, in 2003. Montage Beverly Hills, the company's second hotel, opened in Beverly Hills in 2008 and was the first Gold LEED certified hotel and residences in Southern California. Montage Deer Valley, located in Park City, Utah, is the company's third property which opened in December 2010 and was recently awarded Top Family Program in the World (2011) by the Virtuoso travel network. www.montagehotels.com
Montage Hotels & Resorts
Alyssa Bushey- Corporate Director, Marketing Communications
Montage Laguna Beach & Montage Beverly Hills
Kacey Spies-Bruno- Director of Public Relations
M Booth & Associates
Katie Barr Cornish or Jamie Foley
Montage Deer Valley
Dan Howard- Director of Public Relations
SOURCE Montage Hotels & Resorts
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.