MONTEREY, Calif., March 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A distinctive program designed to give clients an efficient and comprehensive medical evaluation in one of the most coveted resort and golf destinations in the country, The Monterey Program for Executive Health approaches preventative medical care with patients' time and comfort in mind. The elite physicians at The Monterey Program spend a full day with the patient to complete comprehensive screening, imaging and other advanced diagnostics—all in a sanctuary setting.
In addition to undergoing the most advanced diagnostics in the medical industry, the client is given a comprehensive risk-factor assessment that analyzes family and patient medical histories and current lifestyle habits. Experienced, licensed professionals evaluate the status of patients' nutrition and fitness levels and work with the physicians to create tailored lifestyle suggestions that integrate seamlessly into their often busy daily routines. The client and doctor will then work together to develop a personalized wellness plan that includes a discussion of risk factors and illness prevention.
When the evaluation is complete, the client receives an extensive, customized medical report with a health profile, results, interpretations and recommendations for follow-up care. This detailed report of the patient's evaluation is conveniently stored as a digital file on a small flash drive.
As an additional service, the Monterey Program offers corporate packages for businesses to provide to their top executive officers. The program can turn essential preventative care into a productive and relaxing corporate retreat.
Get Fit This Spring
Kick off spring with a healthy start by getting the right gear, revamping your routine and doing some "spring cleaning" in your pantry.
Here are some tips from Dr. Geiler and his team:
- Get an Annual Check Up. It's important to keep tabs on things like blood pressure, cholesterol, and vitamin deficiencies before designing your workout program.
- Clean Out Your Pantry. Throw away other foods low in nutritional value, like chips, pretzels, sugary cereals and white bread. After you clean out the pantry, hit the farmers market. Shop for fresh fruits and veggie as well as fish, dried fruits and nuts.
- Change your diet. Add high-protein, healthy nuts and seeds for a great healthy energy boost!
- Get out and exercise. Make it fun. Find an activity that you enjoy. Find a buddy. Having an exercise partner can keep you more accountable. Schedule it. Make an appointment with exercise and don't cancel it.
"At the Monterey Program for Executive Health we encourage our clients to make good food, exercise and lifestyle choices, and you'll get to enjoy a makeover that'll last a lifetime," said Dr. Geiler. "Our goal at the Monterey Program is to help our clients fully understand their medical picture, so they can convert that knowledge into action."
The Monterey Program For Executive Health Contact:
- Phone: 855-500-MPEH (6734)
- Physical Address: Garden West level of Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula 23625 Holman Highway Monterey, California
- Website: www.mpexecutivehealth.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
SOURCE Monterey Program For Executive Health