NEW YORK, Oct. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Monthly Global Upstream Review, July 2016 - Middle East to Drive Global Production Growth
Global Oil and gas production is expected to increase marginally by 0.7% over the next four years. Global cutback of capex spending on the planned oil and gas projects continues due to low crude oil prices. North America leads the world in terms of total capex spending among all the regions during the 2016 to 2020 period. Approximately 300 production projects have been planned to start during the outlook period, globally. South America, followed by Africa and North America lead globally in terms of number of projects planned to commence operations by 2020.
- Global oil and gas production forecast by region for the period 2016 to 2020
- Key economic metrics for the global upstream industry by key regions and companies
- Global liquids and natural gas production forecast by region for the period 2016 to 2020
- Capex spending forecast on planned projects by key regions and companies in the world
Reasons to Buy
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global upstream industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong forecast of oil and gas production data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on global production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor's capex and key economic metrics
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04212741-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/monthly-global-upstream-review-july-2016---middle-east-to-drive-global-production-growth-300343242.html