NEW YORK, Aug. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Monthly Global Upstream Review, June 2016 - Global Downturn on Capex Spending to Continue
Oil and gas production in the global upstream industry is expected to increase by 3.7% over the next four years. However global downturn on capex spending of the planned oil and gas projects would continue due to low crude oil prices. Africa leads globally in terms of capex spending among all the regions during the 2016 to 2020 period. The global upstream industry is expected to witness start of operations of more than 300 planned production projects during the outlook period. South America leads globally with the highest number of planned projects, followed by Africa and North America.
- Global oil and gas production forecast by region for the period 2016 to 2020
- Key economic metrics for the global oil and gas industry by key regions and companies
- Global liquids and natural gas production forecast by region for the period 2016 to 2020
- Capex spending forecast on planned projects by key regions and companies in the world
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global upstream industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong forecast of oil and gas production data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on global production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor's capex and key economic metrics
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04090209-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/monthly-global-upstream-review-june-2016---global-downturn-on-capex-spending-to-continue-300318542.html