mophie Announces New Color Offerings of juice pack air snap
Battery Case Now Available in Red and White Exclusively at Apple
SANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- mophie™ today announced new color availability for the juice pack air snap case, revealing metallic soft-touch red and glossy white versions of its rechargeable external battery pack, now available at Apple stores worldwide. The cases feature an easy-on, easy-off snap design that allows iPhone 4 users to protect their device while doubling the amount of battery power available with one charge.
"Consumers want tech accessories that make their lives easier and reflect their individual style," said mophie's Ross Howe, senior director of product marketing. "mophie is committed to developing products that match functionality with design, and the new juice pack air snap red and white colors give iPhone 4 users greater opportunity to express their style while powering and protecting their device."
The juice pack air snap case for iPhone 4, which launched in June in soft-touch black, is the newest member of the juice pack family, providing the same award-winning on-the-go power, with an additional design and aesthetic choice for iPhone 4 users. Lightweight and ultra-thin, the case features a bottom cap snap design for easy access to the dock connector and a completely open top. Retailing for $79.95 at Apple stores worldwide, key features and benefits of the red and white juice pack air snap cases include:
- Twice the Power—Packing a 1500mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery, the juice pack air snap delivers an incredible amount of "juice" in an ultra-thin, light weight, full protection case. A fully charged juice pack gives users:
- Up to an additional 6 hours on 3G, up to 12 hours on 2G, of talk time
- Up to an additional 36 hours of audio playback
- Up to an additional 9 hours video playback
- Easy Access to all Features—Bottom cap snap design allows for easy access to the dock connector; open top supports a variety of headphone audio jack plug-ins and easy access to power button; cut out features provide convenient access to volume buttons and mute switch
- Standby/Charging Switch—Features a simple toggle switch allowing for standby and charging mode so you only have to use the juice pack snap battery when you need it
- Acoustic Sound Enhancement—The case design acts as a virtual speaker box, redirecting sound from the bottom of iPhone 4 to the front, resulting in a richer, fuller sound quality
- Flash Safe Camera Ring—Specially designed camera hole and ring eliminate reflection or interference for flawless photo taking
- 4 Light LED Battery Status Indicator—An integrated LED status indicator tells you exactly how much "juice" is left and also displays how much time remains during the charging process
- Pass-through USB—Included USB cable enables you to simultaneously charge and sync your iPhone 4 to iTunes without having to remove it from the juice pack snap
For additional information regarding the mophie juice pack line of products, please visit www.mophie.com.
mophie is a California-based, award-winning designer and manufacturer of mobile intelligent devices and accessories. It is widely recognized and highly acclaimed for its creative designs and innovative solutions. mophie is the proud developer of the juice pack, the first "Works With iPhone" portable battery solution certified by Apple Inc. All of mophie's products are developed to address real consumer and business needs and are seamless integrations of industrial, electronic, software and artistic designs. Its products are available in Apple stores, AT&T stores, Best Buy stores and on www.mophie.com and www.amazon.com. Follow mophie on Twitter at twitter.com/mophie or on Facebook at facebook.com/mophielovesyou
More by this Source
Replenish Power-Hungry iPads and Tablets with mophie's powerstation XL
Dec 03, 2013, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.