mophie Brightens iPhone 5 Offerings with New Colors for the juice pack helium™ Battery Case Now Available in Blue, Purple, Pink, Green and Red
TUSTIN, Calif., Aug. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Portable power leader mophie™, best known for pumping life back into iPhones and other mobile devices, today announced five distinctive new colors for the juice pack helium: blue, purple, pink, green and red. The new matte-finish, jewel-tone cases wrap serious protection and power in a burst of color, delivering 80 percent more battery life and edge-to-edge protection against the drops, bumps and scratches of everyday mobile device use.
"The juice pack helium is a necessity for iPhone 5 users who want the most for their mobile lifestyle, whether that means a long day on the road, a longer night on the town, or simply being connected to friends and family," said Ross Howe, mophie's vice president of marketing. "Our new colors allow juice pack fans to select a bright pop of style that reflects their personality while providing a useful on-demand battery to power an on-the-go lifestyle."
The juice pack helium, which launched in February in soft-touch dark metallic and silver metallic finishes, allows users to leave the phone's charger at home thanks to a completely reengineered, ultra-thin form factor that delivers an incredible amount of power at your fingertips. Retailing for $79.95 and available on mophie.com, key features of the juice pack helium include:
- Power and Protection with a Purpose—Boasting a 1500mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery, users will feel the difference in the palm of their hands, thanks to a thinner design that features a comfortable grip surface and shock-resistant bumper for rough bangs or drops. A fully charged juice pack gives users:
- Up to an additional six hours of talk time on 3G and an extra seven hours on Wi-Fi
- Up to an additional 30 hours of audio playback
- Up to an additional seven hours of video playback
- Controlled Power with the Flip of a Switch—Users can simultaneously charge the iPhone and juice pack with the included pass through micro-USB cable. They can also access a jolt of power for their phone whenever they need it most by flipping a simple toggle switch that instantly delivers power to a dying iPhone
- Accessibility to all Ports and Buttons—A bottom cap design allows users to easily secure the iPhone into the case, maintaining complete access to the dock connector for on-demand charging, and to power controls, volume buttons and the mute switch through perfectly sized openings
- Rich, Full Audio Performance—Enhanced forward-facing acoustical speakers redirect the iPhone audio toward the user, augmenting playback and resulting in a richer, fuller sound quality. An included 3.5mm audio jack adapter also allows access by any type of headphone or earbud
- Discreet LED Battery Status Indicator—The helium's integrated LED status indicator lights up to reveal how much "juice" is left and how much time remains―both during use and as it recharges
For more information regarding the juice pack helium and mophie's entire juice pack line of products, please visit www.mophie.com. mophie also distributes its products through select retailers, where colors and configurations may vary.
mophie is a California-based, award-winning designer and manufacturer of mobile intelligent devices and accessories. Widely acclaimed for innovative solutions, mophie is the proud developer of the juice pack, the first ever "Works With iPhone" portable battery case certified by Apple Inc. mophie products are recognized for style, engineered for performance and created to provide a seamless integration of industrial hardware, electronic software and artistic design. mophie has operations in California, Michigan and China and its products are available through a variety of channels, including Apple stores and select retailers in over 100 countries. Visit mophie.com or join at facebook.com/mophie and on Twitter and Instagram @mophie