mophie Expands Ruggedized Line of Battery Solutions with juice pack PRO
Tough-as-nails battery case delivers more than 150 percent extra battery life to the iPhone 4/4S
SANTA ANA, Calif., June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- mophie™ today announced its largest juice pack battery case compatible with the iPhone 4/4S, the rugged juice pack PRO, which can also endure military-grade abuse. Packing a 2500 mAh capacity lithium-ion polymer battery, the juice pack PRO boasts an impact and environmental-resistant design that exceeds military specification MIL-STD 810G, which tests products across a broad range of conditions including altitude, shock, and exposure to high and low temperatures, rain, humidity, sand, dust, and even gunfire vibration. mophie's newest case provides users the confidence that their iPhone will stay powered up and protected through even the most hard core of circumstances.
"Based on the success of our first ruggedized solution, the powerstation PRO, we knew that the outdoor/tactical community was in need of more durable solutions to choose from," said Ross Howe, vice president of marketing. "The juice pack PRO is the answer for those needing a resilient and impact-resistant external case that not only protects the iPhone but provides an astounding amount of extra battery."
Ready for any charging condition and retailing for $129.95 at mophie.com, Best Buy stores nationwide, BestBuy.com, and soon to other authorized mophie retailers. Features of the juice pack PRO include:
- A Ridiculous Amount of Power—Packed with a 2500 mAh capacity battery, it provides 150 percent extra battery for the iPhone 4/4S and is the largest battery case mophie currently offers
- Wrapped in Toughness—Encapsulating the iPhone is a high-impact polycarbonate inner shell, silicone protective wrap, waterproof speaker cover and anti-glare screen protector
- Warrior-Tested—Exceeding military specifications (MIL-STD 810G rating), the juice pack PRO protects the iPhone from extreme weather conditions, including rain, sand, dust, and safeguards from drops, vibration and shock
- For the Modern Day Cowboy—The juice pack PRO comes with a quick-draw, shatter-proof and rotating belt-clip, keeping the device securely on the hip
- Pass-through USB—Included USB cable enables simultaneous charge and sync with the iPhone to iTunes without having to remove it from the juice pack PRO
- Additional Pass-through Controls—In addition to the USB pass-through, the case also includes a home button, volume and on/off controls
- Standby/Charging Switch—Features a simple on/off toggle switch that allows for standby and charging mode, allowing the users to dictate when the battery needs to kick-in
- Battery Status Indicator—An integrated 4 LED status indicator notifies the user exactly how much "juice" is left and also displays how much time remains during the charging process
For more information on the mophie suite of products, please visit www.mophie.com.
mophie is a California-based, award-winning designer and manufacturer of accessories that let users do more with their portable devices. The brand is widely recognized and highly acclaimed for its creative designs and innovative solutions; specifically surrounding the juice pack, the first "Works With iPhone" portable battery solution certified by Apple Inc. All of mophie's products are developed to address real consumer and business needs and are seamless integrations of industrial, electronic, software and artistic designs. mophie products are available in more than 100 countries, and can be purchased in Apple stores worldwide, AT&T, Best Buy, Verizon, Sprint, and on www.mophie.com. Follow mophie on Twitter at twitter.com/mophie or on Facebook at facebook.com/mophielovesyou.
More by this Source
Replenish Power-Hungry iPads and Tablets with mophie's powerstation XL
Dec 03, 2013, 08:00 ET
mophie Brightens iPhone 5 Offerings with New Colors for the juice pack helium™
Aug 29, 2013, 08:30 ET
mophie® Files Lawsuit against LivingSocial and Source Vista for Selling Counterfeit Products
Aug 27, 2013, 13:57 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.