mophie Unveils juice pack air for iPhone 4
Rechargeable External Battery Case Now Available for iPhone 4
SANTA ANA, Calif., June 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- mophie™ today announced the juice pack air for iPhone 4, a new design now available at Apple retail and online stores. Delivering the same award-winning on-the-go power to iPhone 4, the new juice pack air is lightweight and ultra-thin, featuring a bottom cap snap design for easy access to the dock connector and a completely open top.
The juice pack air snap case joins the juice pack family, providing an additional design and aesthetic choice for iPhone 4 users. The soft-touch rubber finish prevents slipping and provides the same protection from device bumps, bangs and drops as its predecessors.
"As a company, we strive to produce innovative solutions that are ultra-thin, lightweight and complement the device's original look and feel," said Ross Howe, senior director, product marketing, mophie. "It was a natural move for us to develop the juice pack air snap case for iPhone 4, providing users with enhanced battery power and protection fans have come to expect from mophie."
Key features and benefits include:
- Twice the Power—Packing a 1500mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery, the juice pack air snap delivers an incredible amount of "juice" in an ultra-thin, light weight, full protection case. A fully charged juice pack gives users:
- Up to an additional 6 hours on 3G, up to 12 hours on 2G, of talk time
- Up to an additional 36 hours of audio playback
- Up to an additional 9 hours video playback
- Easy Access to all Features—Bottom cap snap design allows for easy access to the dock connector; open top supports a variety of headphone audio jack plug-ins and easy access to power button; cut out features provide convenient access to volume buttons and mute switch
- Advanced Battery Technology—Highly condensed lithium polymer battery delivers an incredible amount of juice in a small form factor
- Standby/Charging Switch—Features a simple toggle switch allowing for standby and charging mode so you only have to use the juice pack snap battery when you need it
- Acoustic Sound Enhancement—The case design acts as a virtual speaker box, redirecting sound from the bottom of iPhone 4 to the front, resulting in a richer, fuller sound quality
- Flash Safe Camera Ring—Specially designed camera hole and ring eliminate reflection or interference for flawless photo taking
- 4 Light LED Battery Status Indicator—An integrated LED status indicator tells you exactly how much "juice" is left and also displays how much time remains during the charging process
- Soft-Touch Finish—Sleek design includes a soft-touch, rubberized finish and silver band that mirrors the aesthetic of iPhone
- Pass-through USB—Included USB cable enables you to simultaneously charge and sync your iPhone 4 to iTunes without having to remove it from the juice pack snap
The juice pack air snap case for iPhone 4 is now available for purchase at Apple retail and online stores for $79.95.
For additional information regarding the mophie juice pack line of products, please visit www.mophie.com.
mophie is a California-based, award-winning designer and manufacturer of mobile intelligent devices and accessories. It is widely recognized and highly acclaimed for its creative designs and innovative solutions. mophie is the proud developer of the juice pack, the first "Works With iPhone" portable battery solution certified by Apple Inc. All of mophie's products are developed to address real consumer and business needs and are seamless integrations of industrial, electronic, software and artistic designs. Its products are available in Apple stores, AT&T stores, Best Buy stores and on www.mophie.com and www.amazon.com. Follow mophie on Twitter at twitter.com/mophie or on Facebook at facebook.com/mophielovesyou
More by this Source
Replenish Power-Hungry iPads and Tablets with mophie's powerstation XL
Dec 03, 2013, 08:00 ET
mophie Brightens iPhone 5 Offerings with New Colors for the juice pack helium™
Aug 29, 2013, 08:30 ET
mophie® Files Lawsuit against LivingSocial and Source Vista for Selling Counterfeit Products
Aug 27, 2013, 13:57 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.