BOULDER, Colo., Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Sterling-Rice Group (SRG), a Boulder-based brand consultancy and creative agency, today announced the promotions of five team members:
- Kevin Appel has been named Culinary Director. In this role, Appel will continue to direct culinary research and new food development initiatives for clients ranging from emerging brands to global CPG and foodservice companies. Appel has been with SRG for three years, previously serving as Associate Culinary Director.
- Matt Bromley has been promoted to Managing Director and Partner. Bromley has been with SRG for eleven years and served previously as Innovation Director. As Managing Director, Bromley will continue to lead brand strategy and innovation engagements, drive new business and practice development, and cultivate the growth of SRG's innovation team.
- Eric Friedman has been promoted from Senior Account Director to Group Account Director. Friedman has been with SRG for four years and oversees the firm's work with key clients including the Brewers Association, Home Instead Senior Care, Potatoes USA, and PlayPower.
- Jill Holmstrom has been named Innovation Director. During her seven years at SRG she has developed product innovation and brand-building strategies for national and international food clients including Atkins, Glutino, Hershey's, Sabra, Zone Perfect, and others. Holmstrom was previously Senior Strategist.
- Robyn Zimmer has been promoted from Associate Media Director to Media Director. Zimmer has been with SRG for three years, and in her new role will oversee strategic media planning across traditional and digital channels. Zimmer's clients include Potatoes USA, Home Instead Senior Care and Bar-S.
"Kevin, Matt, Eric, Jill, and Robyn are each outstanding professionals and colleagues, and we are honored to recognize their many important contributions to our business," said Walt Freese, CEO of SRG. "Our success in delivering client value is dependent on our ability to retain world-class talent. We couldn't be more proud of our team, and know that our focus on fostering a culture of growth benefits our people and clients alike."
ABOUT STERLING-RICE GROUP
Headquartered in Boulder, Colo., SRG is a nationally recognized brand-building firm that focuses on creating and activating brands. For more than 30 years, companies ranging from small entrepreneurial start-ups to some of the biggest brands in the world, have come to Boulder to seek out SRG's expertise in consumer insights, brand strategy, brand positioning, new product innovation, advertising, and design. With deep experience in all things consumer and culinary, they are responsible for $10 billion in incremental value for clients over the past five years alone. SRG has been ranked on Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work list for the past five years—a tribute to their work and the progressive culture of the company.
Visit www.srg.com for more information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/more-growth-sterling-rice-group-names-five-directors-300338662.html
SOURCE Sterling-Rice Group