Mozambique Oil and Gas Markets Outlook to 2025 - Supply, Demand, Investment Opportunities, Infrastructure and Competition
MUMBAI, November 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents Mozambique Oil and Gas Markets Outlook to 2025 provides comprehensive analysis and forecasts of the Mozambique oil and gas market between 2000 and 2025. Covering the entire value chain of the industry, the report analyzes each of the oil and gas segments in Mozambique including upstream sector, pipeline, refinery, LNG and storage sectors. Further, detailed information on new fields, blocks, pipelines, refineries, storage assets and LNG terminals along with the investments required, current status of the projects and commencement feasibility are provided, highlighting the growth potential and feasibility of projects. (http://www.bharatbook.com/oil-and-gas-market-research-reports/mozambique-oil-and-gas-markets-outlook-to-2025-supply-demand-investment-opportunities-infrastructure-fields-blocks-pipelines-lng-refinery-storage-assetsand-competition.html)
Production and Consumption forecasts of Mozambique oil, gas, gasoline, LPG, kerosene, diesel oil, coal, LNG and electricity to 2025 are provided. Further, the report examines the existing infrastructure (oil and gas assets), market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape of upstream, midstream and downstream sectors. It also identifies the key challenges, drivers and restraints in the country's oil and gas industry and the impact of these metrics on the industry.
SWOT Analysis and benchmarking tools are used to analyze and compare the actual prospects and challenges of investing or expanding in the industry. The report also analyzes three key companies in Mozambique oil and gas industry. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided. All latest developments in the industry along with their possible impact on the industry are included in the report.
The report addresses key issues in Mozambique market including-
- How will be oil, gas, products (gasoline, LPG, kerosene, diesel), coal and electricity supply and demand scenario in Mozambique by 2025?
- How will the economy of Mozambique evolve by 2025 and its impact on oil and gas sector?
- What are the potential investment opportunities in Mozambique and how much investment is needed?
- What are the new risks and opportunities for investors/ oil and gas companies?
- How did the production from major fields vary over the last decade?
- What is the current status of all planned projects in Australia?
- Who is the market leader and what is the market concentration ratio of pipelines, upstream, oil storage, refining, LNG and UGS sectors?
- What will be the coking/FCC/HCC/VDU capacities in the Mozambique by 2020?
- How much of the LNG capacity is contracted and how much will be available for contracts by 2020?
- What will be the crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by 2015?
- How extensive is the pipeline transportation network in the country?
- Supply- Demand forecast of oil, gas, petroleum products, LNG and coal to 2020
- Planned oil and gas projects in upstream, midstream and downstream sectors
- Oil and gas field details- production (2005-2012), location, operator, ownership
- Refineries- primary and secondary capacity outlook (2005-2020), refineries under operation and implementation (complexity, capacity, location, start up, operator, ownership), refinery expansions
- LNG capacity outlook (2005- 2020), trade imports, exports, utilization rates (2005- 2020), operational and planned terminals (location, start up, operator, ownership and capacity)
- Storage- oil and gas storage capacity, tank farm details under operation and implementation
- Pipeline- crude oil, petroleum product and natural gas pipelines under operation and implementation
- In addition, for all oil and gas segments, information on competitive structure and capacity/production by company is provided
- Profiles of three major oil and gas companies in Mozambique along with their business overview, SWOT analysis and financial analysis are given in detail.
- Latest events in Mozambique oil and gas industry from 2012-2013 and their impact on the industry are analyzed in detail.
Reasons to Purchase
This multi-client market study is used by oil and gas companies, traders, constructors, equipment and service providers, investment and financial institutions. The report allows your company to
- Identify new investment opportunities through detailed information on planned projects
- Formulate effective growth and expansion strategies through complete information on oil and gas segments including fields, pipelines, LNG, storage terminals and refineries
- Mitigate operating risks through supply- demand outlook and capacity forecasts
- Gain a better understanding of market size, trends and challenges for each of the oil and gas segments
- Gain detailed understanding on each of the oil and gas assets is the country
- Beat your competition by identifying new business opportunities
- Keep yourself updated with all the latest events in the country's oil and gas industry
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Mozambique Energy Snapshot, 2013
- Mozambique Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Outlook, 2000- 2025
- Key Investment Opportunities in Mozambique Oil and Gas Industry to 2020
- Investment Opportunities in Mozambique Exploration Industry
- Mozambique Energy Production and Consumption Outlook to 2025
- Investment Opportunities in Mozambique Storage Industry
- Mozambique Marketed Natural Gas Supply Forecast (yearly), 2000- 2025
- Mozambique Oil and Gas Industry SWOT Analysis
- Oil Production Sector- Market Structure
- Mozambique Market Comparison (Benchmarking) with Peer Markets
- Mozambique Exploration and Production Market Analysis
- Mozambique Oil Refinery Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020
- Mozambique Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020
- Mozambique Storage Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020
- Mozambique Transmission Pipeline Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020
- Business Profiles of Leading Oil and Gas Companies in Mozambique
- Mozambique Latest Oil and Gas News Updates, 2012- 2013
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=434698
For more information on the report: http://www.bharatbook.com/oil-and-gas-market-research-reports/mozambique-oil-and-gas-markets-outlook-to-2025-supply-demand-investment-opportunities-infrastructure-fields-blocks-pipelines-lng-refinery-storage-assetsand-competition.html
- Croatia Oil and Gas Markets Outlook to 2025 - Supply, Demand, Investment Opportunities, Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets) and Competition
- South Korea Oil and Gas Markets Outlook to 2025 - Supply, Demand, Investment Opportunities, Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets) and Competition
- Vietnam Oil and Gas Markets Outlook to 2025 - Supply, Demand, Investment Opportunities, Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets) and Competition
- Azerbaijan Oil and Gas Markets Outlook to 2025 - Supply, Demand, Investment Opportunities, Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets) and Competition
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
Skype - bharatbook
Live Chat - http://bit.ly/19m3TU4
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau