MPAY And Strategic Partners Rank On Inc. 500|5000 List
MPAY and several partners make Inc.'s 2012 list of fastest-growing, private companies nationwide
ROANOKE, Va., Aug. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MPAY Inc., a nationwide leader in providing software and services to independent payroll providers and business service providers, was recently awarded a spot on Inc.'s prestigious list of fastest-growing private companies in the nation. This year's ranking (#2745) jumps MPAY nearly nine hundred spots over 2011. In addition, several MPAY partners have made the grade on the 2012 Inc. magazine list of the nation's most successful private companies.
The companies are ranked by revenue percentage growth over a three-year period through 2012. MPAY would like to congratulate vendor partners HRAnswerLink (www.HRAnswerLink.com, #1677) and SwipeClock (www.SwipeClock.com, #3596), as well as the following MPAY Licensees that made this year's list:
- Paylocity (www.Paylocity.com), an Arlington Heights, IL based company was ranked No. 2001, with three-year revenue growth of 134 percent and 2011 revenue of $46.5 million. Paylocity offers payroll and HR services to companies across the U.S. Client staff levels range from one to more than 1,000 employees, ranked #60 in the Human Resources category, and # 76 in the "Top Companies in the Chicago Metro Area for 2012".
- TruPay (www.TruPay.com), a Mishawaka, IN HR services firm, was ranked No. 2684, with three-year revenue growth of 88 percent and 2011 revenue of $4 million. TruPay offers payroll processing, human resources management, benefits administration, and time and labor management, has added 15 new positions in the previous three years, 82 in its industry category of Human Resources.
- TriCore (www.TriCorePCM.com), a New Jersey firm specializing in HR outsourcing and benefits administration, performs employment-related services and administrates employee benefits for non-profit groups, small businesses and mid-sized organizations. TriCore was ranked No. 3998 with three-year revenue growth of 36 percent and 2011 revenue of $3.8 million.
- Infinisource (www.Infinisource.com), a Charlotte, NC HR firm, ranked No. 4062 on the Inc. 500 list with three-year revenue growth of 34 percent and 2011 revenue of $28.2 million.
- Payroll Office of America (www.poausa.com) should also be mentioned, as a subsidiary of Insurance Office of America ranked No. 4958 with three-year revenue growth of 7 percent and 2011 revenue of $84.5 million.
Additionally, MPAY's direct client Wingstop (www.wingstop.com) ranked #3605 in this year's list, an impressive number of wing sales bringing in $44 million in revenue in 2011! MPAY is excited to have such successful partnerships across the country and looks forward to growing with these companies throughout 2012, as well as years to come.
About MPAY Inc. MPAY Inc. was established in 1995 and provides payroll software, labor management systems and benefit administration services to over fifty-four thousand employers directly and through a national network of over 135 strategic partners. Strategic partners include some of the nation's leading payroll service bureaus, accounting firms, employee benefit brokers, financial institutions and human resource outsourcing (HRO) organizations. MPAY is a member of the American Payroll Association, Independent Payroll Providers Association, and The Payroll Group. MPAY has also ranked on the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies for the last six consecutive years. For more information, visit www.mpay.com.
SOURCE MPAY Inc.
More by this Source
MPAY's Time And Labor Systems Set New Employee Record
Oct 30, 2013, 10:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.