MRI Systems Market to 2018 - Technological advancements, Increasing Number of Applications and Advent of MRI Compatible Pacemakers to Drive Future Growth
DUBLIN, July 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnc668/mri_systems) has announced the addition of the "MRI Systems Market to 2018 - Technological advancements, Increasing Number of Applications and Advent of MRI Compatible Pacemakers to Drive Future Growth" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This report, MRI Systems Market to 2018 - Technological advancements, Increasing Number of Applications and Advent of MRI Compatible Pacemakers to Drive Future Growth provides key data, information and analysis on the global MRI systems market. The report provides the market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends on the three MRI systems market segments: low-field MRI systems, mid-field MRI systems and high-field MRI systems segments.
The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and gives a detailed analysis of the pipeline products in each segment. In addition, it reviews details regarding important merger and acquisition deals that have taken place in the global MRI systems market. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- The report analyses the MRI systems market, along with the major forces driving the current market and the potential challenges that can restrain growth.
- Key geographies of the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil.
- Market size for the three MRI systems market segments: low-field MRI systems, mid-field MRI systems and high-field MRI systems.
- Annualized market revenues data, forecasts through to 2018, as well as company share data for 2011.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends for the MRI systems market.
- Information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies in the market.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the MRI systems market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying the market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the MRI systems market landscape? - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Siemens Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnc668/mri_systems
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Medical Devices
SOURCE Research and Markets