SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- MRweek™ today announced it will host the world's largest online market research event on September 26-29. Over 15,000 researchers will join to learn strategies from the largest brands and most respected thought leaders in the world through daily webinars, downloadable reports and other insights—all available for free at MRweek.com.
Sample speakers and topics at MRweek 2016 include:
- Jim O'Brien, jetBlue – Introduction to Conjoint and MaxDiff: How jetBlue Learns What Passengers Really Want
- Kari Virtanen and Marc Schwartz, Microsoft – From Big Data to Smart Data
- Athan Billias, Yamaha – Putting the Customer First
- Ben Babcock, Jet.com – Democratizing Customer Insights
- Katie Hansen, Etsy – Tales from the Etsy Tracker Trenches
- Jesse Treger, Compellon – From Reactive to Proactive: The Power of Predictive
- Reg Baker, Marketing Research Institute International – Non-Probability Sampling for Practitioners
For a full list of speakers and topics and to register for the free, online, MRweek event, please visit: http://mrweek.com/
MRweek is the world's largest market research event. Taking place September 26-29, 2016, the event serves as the premier destination for discovery of industry best practices and insights, helping leaders make informed decisions to improve market research on a global scale. To learn more, please visit mrweek.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mrweek-to-host-worlds-largest-event-for-market-research-professionals-300331251.html