BUFFALO, N.Y., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- M&T Bank has partnered with Sure Payroll, Inc., to launch a new online payroll processing service for small business customers.
M&T Online Payroll is now available in all communities served by M&T Bank. The service is designed for businesses with between 1 and 100 employees.
The enrollment process is administered through a secure Web site and takes as little as 30 minutes to enter. After enrollment, the service is up and running in as few as 7 business days.
"Being a small business owner is complicated enough – from finding your next client to managing expenses. We're now offering the simple option of managing payroll processing right through your bank," said Janet Coletti, senior vice president of business banking at M&T.
Features of M&T Online Payroll include:
- A centralized online site for all payroll information and processing
- Payroll direct deposit and onsite check printing, and flexible pay types
- An online employee self-service site for paystubs and year-end W2 and 1099 statements
- On-time filing and payment of Federal, State and Local taxes
- Readily available payroll reports and accounting software integration
- Federal and State Labor Law compliance posters, as well as HR How-To-Guides and forms
Small business banking is one of M&T Bank's largest sectors. M&T ranks as the leading U.S. Small Business Administration lender in many of the communities it serves in New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and Washington, D.C.
About M&T Bank
M&T Bank was founded in Buffalo, New York in 1856, and is one of the top 20 independent commercial bank holding companies in the U.S. With $83 billion in assets and more than 725 branch offices in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia, the company provides customers a full range of banking products and services, including free checking and savings accounts. For more information, visit http://www.mtb.com.
Media Contact Information:
Delaware: Megen Morris (302)651-1462
Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington D.C.: Philip Hosmer (410)949-3042
New York: Chet Bridger (716)842-5182
SOURCE M&T Bank