Must See: Aviation Week, In Print, Online and Onsite at 2014 Farnborough Airshow
NEW YORK, July 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Penton's Aviation Week, the largest multimedia information and services provider for the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries, today announced a series of must-attend events and announcements during the industry's largest global gathering, the biennial Farnborough International Airshow, to be held July 14-20, 2014.
Aviation Week's presence at the show, headquartered in Hall 3/Stand D5 and Chalet C29, will include its entire portfolio of industry-leading media, information and event services: Aviation Week & Space Technology (AW&ST), AC-U-KWIK, Aircraft Blue Book, Airportdata.com, Air Charter Guide, Air Transport World, AviationWeek.com, Aviation Week Intelligence Network, Business & Commercial Aviation, ShowNews, SpeedNews, and Fleet and MRO forecasts, as well as its global maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) tradeshows and aerospace & defense conferences.
Planned events and announcements include:
- Relaunch of Aviation Week ShowNews. More than a redesign of Aviation Week's flagship onsite media vehicle, ShowNews will now be seamlessly integrated for the show executive in print and digital formats with the Aviation Week Event App and Aviation Week's Farnborough Event Page, all of which will also integrate content from Aviation Week & Space Technology, Air Transport World and SpeedNews editorial teams covering developments at the show.
- Presentation of the Aviation Week Top Performing Companies awards. The ceremony will take place at Chalet C29 on July 15 at 10:30 a.m. On hand will be CEOs from honorees including Boeing, Exelis, Huntington Ingalls, Lockheed Martin, Precision Castparts and Rockwell Collins.
- Aviation Week's Commercial Manufacturing Briefings. The briefings will unite senior industry leaders to discuss supply chain capabilities as the sector faces a dramatic demand for productivity. The briefings will be held July 16 between 8:30-10:45 a.m. in the Cody Room at the Media Centre in Hall 1A. Pre-registration is required.
- AW&ST Focus Group Sessions. Interactive discussion focused on the next generation of content and digital experiences from AW&ST; invitation-only groups will meet July 17-18 at Chalet C29. Pre-registration is required.
- Demonstrations of Aviation Week's industry-leading data/analytics tools including the Aviation Week Intelligence Network and Fleet & MRO databases and forecasts, held throughout the show in Hall 3/Stand D5.
- Extended coverage of Farnborough through Aviation Week's exclusive video content as well as social media (Twitter: @AviationWeek, Facebook: avweek).
Throughout the Farnborough International Airshow, attendees and media representatives are invited to meet with Aviation Week editors and executives in Hall 3/Stand D5, Chalet C29, or at the ShowNews Office in the Media Centre.
For more information, visit http://aviationweek.com/.
About Aviation Week
Aviation Week, a division of Penton, is the largest multimedia information and services provider for the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries. Industry professionals rely on Aviation Week for analysis, marketing and intelligence. Customers include the world's leading manufacturers, suppliers, airlines, business aviation operators, militaries, governments and other organizations that serve this global market. The product portfolio includes Aviation Week & Space Technology, AC-U-KWIK, Aircraft Blue Book, Airportdata.com, Air Charter Guide, Air Transport World, AviationWeek.com, Aviation Week Intelligence Network, Business & Commercial Aviation, ShowNews, SpeedNews, Fleet and MRO forecasts, global maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) tradeshows and aerospace & defense conferences.
Penton drives performance for more than sixteen million professionals each and every day. They rely on us to deliver: Insights, information & workflow tools to inform critical business decisions; networking & community to engage them with industry peers & partners; and data & marketing services to advance their business performance & deliver ROI. They look to Penton to power the possibilities.
Penton is a growth company with a track-record of strong performance and success and is backed by its co-owners: MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP.
For additional information on the company and its businesses, visit www.penton.com.