Mutual of America Enhances Mobile Website for Customers
NEW YORK, Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mutual of America has enhanced its mobile website to allow customers to make account-related changes and transactions through the convenience of their smartphone.
Users can access the site simply by entering mutualofamerica.com in their smartphone web browser. There is no downloading necessary.
Customers can instantly access their account information to:
- Make allocation changes for future contributions, and
- Transfer funds between Separate Account investment funds and the Interest Accumulation Account, and view any pending transfers.
They can also use their smartphone to:
- Review their overall account summary,
- Check individual plan and account balance details,
- Track personal rate of return information,
- View recent financial transactions, and
- Visit the full website.
"These enhancements to the mobile website help make it more convenient for our customers to assess their retirement readiness, plan for the future and meet their long-term financial objectives," said William Rose, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of Mutual of America.
About Mutual of America
Mutual of America specializes in providing retirement products and related services to organizations and their employees, as well as to individuals. Since 1945, Mutual of America has remained committed to offering plan sponsors, plan participants and individuals carefully selected, quality products and services at a competitive price and the personal attention they need to help build and preserve assets for a financially secure future. For more information, visit mutualofamerica.com.
SOURCE Mutual of America