BOCA RATON, Fla., Oct. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MyWell-being.com, powered by Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM), a leading health and well-being company, will be featured on The SUZANNE Show this week. Learn how this innovative website offers ways to achieve a wellness driven lifestyle as they air Wednesday, October 24, at 7:00 am (ET/PT) on Lifetime Television.
MyWell-being.com offers comprehensive information, tools and expert advice to help you take positive steps on the path to lifelong well-being. The site helps you realize that wellness isn't only about health-- it's about all aspects of our lives. To really be well, you have to find balance.
In this series, viewers will learn how MyWell-being.com offers realistic, reliable and easy to understand information in four key life categories: Health, Money, People and Play. No matter what category you choose, the website offers an abundance of information as well as articles with insight provided by their experts.
MyWell-being.com is a one-stop resource for health and well-being, and contains ageless content, tools and resources no matter how old or young you are, or what stage of life you're in. The content is fun, engaging and practical and focuses on the small changes and steps you can take to help make you feel empowered.
Membership on MyWell-being.com is free and includes:
- A complimentary 72-page Well-being for Dummies book
- Original and third-party content including expert articles, videos, and daily well-being tips
- The ability to save content and share it easily with others, follow favorite authors, and suggest topics for future discussion through new social media pages
- Interactive online games designed to challenge and increase mental strength
- Access to content across devices (computer, tablet and smartphone)
For more information, visit http://www.mywell-being.com.
About The SUZANNE Show This one-hour, weekly show invites you to join Suzanne Somers, her expert guests and celebrity friends for conversations unveiling ways to achieve an ageless and more fulfilling life. Featuring the candid yet caring style fans expect from Suzanne, the show empowers viewers with cutting-edge solutions for today's issues. Enjoy exciting discussions on everything from health and wellness to beauty and style, relationships, cooking, entertainment and more... no topic is off limits! The SUZANNE Show will spice up your morning with frank talk and fresh ideas on living a healthy, full and ageless life! For more information, visit http://www.suzannetv.com, or follow The SUZANNE Show on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/suzanneshow.
About Humana Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
More information regarding Humana is available to investors via the Investor Relations page of the company's web site at www.humana.com, including copies of:
- Annual reports to stockholders;
- Securities and Exchange Commission filings;
- Most recent investor conference presentations;
- Quarterly earnings news releases;
- Replays of most recent earnings release conference calls;
- Calendar of events (including upcoming earnings conference call dates and times, as well as planned interaction with research analysts and institutional investors);
- Corporate Governance information.
SOURCE The SUZANNE Show