CHICAGO, Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- MyEyeDr. announced today its entrance into the Chicago market by welcoming the Chicago-based Spex Optical brand into its growing family of trusted local eye care professionals. Offering quality eye care services in 300 communities east of the Mississippi, MyEyeDr. maximizes benefits for each and every patient, welcomes all insurances, and provides a wide selection of eyewear.
"My vision for bringing quality eye care and eyewear through your trusted community doctor began 15 years ago, and I am so excited to now be offering the full-service MyEyeDr. patient experience to new customers in Chicago," said Sue Downes, chief executive officer for MyEyeDr. "We have partnered with community-based optometry practices, like Spex Optical, so that families can enjoy all the benefits of eye care right in their neighborhoods, while also welcoming all insurances and providing access to an expanded selection of eyewear and services."
According to the Vision Council, more than 75 percent of American adults need some vision correction, and over 64 percent wear eyeglasses and 11 percent wear contacts. Everyone should get their eyes examined regularly, as early detection of eye diseases can preserve vision and prevent vision loss. MyEyeDr. has 23 new Chicagoland locations, where local employees are ready to help with all of your eye care and eyewear needs.
When looking to schedule an appointment, consider the many advantages listed below that MyEyeDr. can provide you:
- Enhanced office layouts, new products and a broader range of eye care services
- Expanded customer service and online portals to manage and book appointments
- The same trusted, local optometrist who previously operated under the Spex brand
- All vision insurance plans and major health insurance will be welcomed to maximize affordability and accessibility
- Wider selection of eyewear including the same luxury and designer brands originally found at Spex Optical, but also additional options ensuring all customers get the trendy frames they want at prices that fit their budget
- Eyewear Consultants who will help customers find eyewear solutions that best fit their lifestyle, personality and budget, so that everyone leaves feeling comfortable and stylish
To celebrate the brand's 15 year anniversary, MyEyeDr. will be offering 15% off of RubyX glasses for the month of October! Visit www.myeyedr.com to learn more about MyEyeDr. and to find the nearest location.
MyEyeDr. is a network of more than 300 local optometry practices in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington, D.C. Each MyEyeDr. office offers comprehensive eye care services, a wide selection of designer and value prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses and standard and specialty prescription contact lenses. By welcoming all vision insurance plans and providers, MyEyeDr. makes vision health attainable for all individuals. The full-service eye care management company is headquartered in Vienna, VA. For more information about MyEyeDr., visit https://www.myeyedr.com/ or follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Zeno Group for MyEyeDr.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/myeyedr-brings-top-quality-eye-care-and-wide-selection-of-eyewear-to-chicagoland-300338881.html