NEW YORK, Jan. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- MyQuest.co, a first-of-its-kind technology that transforms the traditional online education world into helping everyday consumers achieve desired goals, has launched today.
MyQuest Creates Quests and Not Classes
Each Quest is an interactive program that connects consumers with a world-renowned expert. The expert is the Mentor, guiding and supporting the user step by step until the goal is reached. With MyQuest's technology, the user can track progress and get relevant constructive feedback from the mentor every step of the way. It is the closest a person can get to being personally coached by the very best.
- Quest topics run the gamut and include goals such as: losing weight and keeping it off, learning how to run faster, perfecting a yoga handstand, increasing productivity, and more
- Each Quest cost varies, but averages $20-$30
- With MyQuest's technology, user success rate is two times better than industry standard
"Everyone has goals and dreams, but people often do not know what to do or have anyone to help them or guide them. At MyQuest, we've created a new technological system that leverages the wisdom and experience of the world's top experts and turns their know-how into processes that are easy and fun to follow. In addition to the expert's guidance, users will become part of a community of like-minded people whom they can lean on for support.
"We are proud that Quests are not classes. They are designed to enable anyone who wants to reach a goal or dream the ability to do so. This is something that makes coming to work everyday meaningful for me and my partners on this Quest. We are on a mission to impact others," explains Edan Kertis, MyQuest.co CEO.
A sampling of current and upcoming MyQuest mentors include:
- Sanya Richards-Ross, 4X Olympic Gold Medal Champion. Sanya's Quest teaches the consumer how to run and reveals the secrets that helped her bring home the Gold. On this 4-Week Quest, Sanya and her team will guide the user, step-by-step, on the path to improving the person's running skills and achieving his/her personal best. The Quest is made for casual runners, aspiring sprinters and professional athletes.
- Liz Josefsberg, the weight-loss coach behind the transformation of Jennifer Hudson, and the personal coach of Jessica Simpson, Charles Barkley and other stars. After years of studying people's eating habits, and correcting her own, Liz and her team will guide the user to long-term weight-loss success by focusing on changing daily habits that will ultimately lead to a healthier lifestyle. Liz's Quest has over 40 exclusive videos. The Quest is made for anyone looking to lose and keep weight off.
- Vanessa Simmons, TV Personality, Fashion Designer, Mompreneur – Quest coming soon.
To Begin a Quest:
1: Go to MyQuest.co or just download the MyQuest app on iOS or Android.
2: Choose the desired Quest.
3: Start the Quest! Daily missions, ongoing guidance, progress tracking, and a supportive community of like-minded people will keep the consumer motivated throughout the entire Quest.
The primary differences between a traditional class and a Quest are:
Passive vs. Active
In a class, one watches the teacher and does homework.
In a Quest, one goes on activities and takes action.
Teacher vs. Mentor
In a class, the teacher delivers knowledge.
In a Quest, the mentor is focused on making sure the individual succeeds.
Theory vs. Practice
In a class, one learns things that may or may not help one day.
In a Quest, one practices what helps TODAY!
To Find MyQuest:
- Website: MyQuest
- Download the MyQuest App on iOS
- Download the MyQuest App on Android
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/myquestt
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MyQuestworld
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/whatsyourquest/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/myquestt/
For any questions about MyQuest.co or to request an interview with a MyQuest mentor, please reach out to DavEllePR: Michelle McQueen (firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-370-6016) or Davina Coard-Martoral (email@example.com or 646-670-6673).
MyQuest.co (Pronounced My Quest Dot Cee Oh) is a first-of-its-kind online program and app that helps people achieve a desired goal through interactive Quests. Each Quest is uniquely created and designed by an expert or celebrity mentor. MyQuest launched in 2017 by entrepreneurs, Edan Kertis and Robert Matzkin. The team is based in Tel Aviv, and has a presence in New York. To learn more, please visit: https://www.myquest.co/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/myquestco-announces-brand-launch-300385451.html