MyrtleBeachHotels.com Launches The Gear Up, Drive & Go Sweepstakes Sweepstakes to Award Grand Prize of New Chevrolet Camaro, Myrtle Beach Golf Vacation and Two Sets of TaylorMade Golf Clubs
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C., March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MyrtleBeachHotels.com has announced its sponsorship of the new Gear Up, Drive & Go Sweepstakes, a cooperative promotion between MyrtleBeachHotels.com, MyrtleBeachGolf.com and U-Save Myrtle Beach.
The Gear Up, Drive & Go Sweepstakes launched March 12, 2012. Registered contestants can win a variety of prizes, including the following:
- The Grand Prize, which awards one winner a new 2012 Chevrolet Camaro, six (6) night, seven (7) day trip to Myrtle Beach including airfare, accommodations, golf and two sets of TaylorMade golf clubs.
- The Runner-Up Prize, which awards a new set of TaylorMade golf clubs and a golf vacation to Myrtle Beach, including airfare, accommodations and golf.
- Monthly Prizes include three (3) day/four (4) night trips to Myrtle Beach, with golf and hotel included.
"MyrtleBeachHotels.com is thrilled to announce the launch of the Gear Up, Drive & Go Sweepstakes. It's exciting to have the opportunity to give away great prizes, like a great car and trip to Myrtle Beach," said Patrick Norton, Marketing Director at Brittain Resort Management.
- U-Save Myrtle Beach, located in terminal at Myrtle Beach International Airport.
- Myrtle Beach area hotels, including Atlantica Resort, Bayview Resort, Breakers Resort, Caribbean Resort & Villas, Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort, Dayton House Resort, Driftwood on the Oceanfront, Dunes Village Resort, Island Vista Resort, Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort, Long Bay Resort, Mar Vista Grande, Monterey Bay Suites, Myrtlewood Villas, North Beach Plantation, Ocean Reef Resort, Palmetto Shores, Paradise Resort and Pawleys Plantation.
- Myrtle Beach area golf courses, including Myrtle Beach National courses Kings North, Southcreek and West Course, Waterway Hills Golf Club, Long Bay Club, Litchfield Country Club, River Club, Willbrook Plantation Golf Club, Aberdeen Country Club, Pawleys Plantation, Blackmor Golf Club, Wachesaw Plantation East, Tradition Golf Club, TPC, Wild Wing Plantation, Grande Dunes Resort Course, Pine Lakes Country Club, Arcadian Shores Golf Club, Tidewater Golf Club & Plantation, River Hills, Farmstead Golf Links, Meadowlands Golf Club and Myrtlewood Golf Club's Palmetto and PineHills courses.
Winners will be randomly selected and announced on the last Friday of each month for the monthly prizes. The Grand and Runner-Up Prize winners will be contacted and announced by January 10, 2013.
MyrtleBeachHotels.com offers a unique and exceptional vacation experience in more than 10,000 year-round vacation rentals. Myrtle Beach Hotels includes Breakers Resort, Caribbean Resort, Ocean Reef Resort, North Beach Plantation and Cottages, Breakers Resort North, Pawleys Plantation, Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort, Compass Cove Resort, Long Bay Resort, Dunes Village Resort, Myrtlewood Villas, Paradise Resort, Atlantica Resort, Palmetto Shores and Beach-Vacations.
Some of the amenities featured at these resorts include indoor and outdoor pools, restaurants, lazy rivers, indoor and outdoor water slides, water parks, Starbucks coffee shops, and conference and meeting facilities. For more information, visit www.myrtlebeachhotels.com.