Mythics Awarded Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for Oracle Products
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., Oct. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mythics, Inc., an award winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm and elite Oracle Platinum resale partner (GSA# GS-35F-0153M), today announced it has been awarded a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for Oracle products and services. The BPA provides DHS a cost effective streamlined procurement mechanism for all Oracle products.
The contract provides access to Oracle products for all of the DHS components including:
- Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS)
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Domestic Nuclear Detention Office (DNDO)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Intelligence and Analysis (I&A)
- National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD)
- Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- Science and Technology (S&T)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
- United States Secret Service (USSS)
- Office of Biometric Identity Management (OBIM)
- Department of Homeland Security Headquarters (DHS HQ)
- Privacy Office (PRIV)
"The DHS award is an acknowledgement of Mythics' expertise working with Oracle products and technologies to support the DHS mission to secure the nation from the many threats we face," said Paul Seifert, Vice President Federal Sales of Mythics. "During these difficult economic times, we are honored to support the proud men and women across DHS, providing cost effective information technology solutions that enable DHS to secure the United States and keep America safe."
Servicing all the DHS components, this BPA award is designed to decrease costs, reduce paperwork, increase service levels and ultimately is a procurement vehicle that will result in savings for the U.S. Government both in procurement efficiency and in the costs for Oracle technology products and services.
Mythics is an award winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm and elite Oracle platinum resale partner (GSA#: GS-35F-0153M) who provides an unmatched Oracle solution set of products and services, including Oracle licensing and support, Oracle Sun hardware, engineered systems and appliances, Oracle training, consulting and managed services. Mythics provides complete technology solutions for the Federal Government, State and Local Governments, Commercial, and Healthcare sectors and is the trusted partner to organizations worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.mythics.com
SOURCE Mythics, Inc.