N8 Identity Delivers Continuous Compliance And ROI With Identity And Access Management Platform
Deploying Cross-Organizational IAM Business Processes Deliver Significant Cost Savings
BURLINGTON, Ontario, Aug. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- N8 Identity, Canada's leading dedicated identity and access management (IAM) solution provider, today announced that corporate customers using its flagship product, Employee Lifecycle Manager® (ELM™), have realized both a significant improvement in identity and access compliance and millions of dollars' worth of measurable business benefits. A major Canadian telco implementation resulted in cost reductions of over $4 million each year through measurable reductions in operational and administrative hard costs. In addition, a large retail customer realized over $7 million in annual hard costs through the use of N8 Identity's ELM service offering. Each corporation also realized several millions of dollars' worth of savings from improved process efficiencies and elimination of redundant procedures.
Case Study News Facts:
- Reduced incorrect entitlements from 30 percent to less than 1 percent, drastically reducing risk and exposure.
- Achieved annual cost savings of $120 – $150 per employee. For a company with 100,000 employees, this represents savings of $15 million annually.
- Eliminated hundreds of thousands of redundant data entries and significantly improved data quality.
ELM Key Facts:
- Proactive compliance and security: Manages identity governance through the complete lifecycle of a user within the organization, prevents inappropriate access from being granted and manages approved access to assets and information.
- Preserves existing IAM investment: ELM leverages its customers' existing investment in identity and related infrastructure, eliminating the need to 'rip and replace'.
- Reduces business complexity and risk: Utility model (managed service) slashes support costs and help desk calls and minimizes business burden while improving IT agility.
- Accelerated time to value: Unifies and streamlines onboarding, change in responsibility and offboarding processes from all departments, improving efficiency.
- Greater standardization across business units: Simplifies IAM enterprise-wide under a single platform.
Jay O'Donnell, CEO and founder of N8 Identity, said:
"Our customers often see compliance and identity and access management as a necessary evil. When we show them that they can realize millions of dollars' worth of ROI from deploying ELM, they are astonished. 78 percent of companies are planning on replacing their legacy GRC systems with more holistic integrated risk management (IRM) systems like ours, according to a recent white paper from ESG. Far from being a cost center, IAM and compliance can easily be leveraged as a powerful tool for reducing costs, increasing ROI and efficiency in one fell swoop."
About N8 Identity:
N8 Identity is Canada's leading dedicated identity and access management (IAM) solution provider. Based on its industry-leading IAM software solution – ELM™ – N8 Identity delivers proactive identity and access orchestration through the complete lifecycle of a user within an organization: onboarding, change in responsibility, ad-hoc self-service and offboarding. This proactive process-based solution provides improved identity governance, compliance, security, visibility and decision support to business managers. Augmenting its clients' existing infrastructure, ELM is ready-to-use and delivered as a managed service, resulting in accelerated implementation and quicker time to value. N8 Identity is a privately held company headquartered in Burlington, Ontario. For more information, please visit www.n8id.com
Peggy Tierney | Account Manager | Tel. (831) 440-2405 | email@example.com
SOURCE N8 Identity
More by this Source
N8 Identity Selected as a Finalist in 5th Annual 2013 Golden Bridge Awards
Aug 26, 2013, 12:26 ET
N8 IDENTITY Receives Bronze in 2013 Stevie International Business Awards
Aug 21, 2013, 08:00 ET
N8 Identity Introduces Eight Identity and Access Management Tips for Proactive Compliance
Jul 09, 2013, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.