N8 Identity Pioneers Proactive Compliance™ Approach To Identity And Access Governance
New Approach Enables Continuous Compliance for Fortune 1000 Companies with SOX, HIPAA, PIPEDA and Other Federal Security Regulations
BURLINGTON, Ontario, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- N8 Identity, Canada's leading dedicated identity and access management (IAM) solution provider, today announced that its flagship product, Employee Lifecycle Manager® (ELM™), has broken new ground in the identity and access management (IAM) industry by preventing inappropriate access from being granted and identity governance violations from occurring, thereby ensuring continuous compliance with SOX, HIPAA, PIPEDA and other federal security regulations.
Currently, most vendor solutions take a reactive approach to identity governance by allowing policy violations to occur and then reporting on access violations after the fact.
"Many enterprise customers are beginning to realize that reporting and attestation are not enough to meet their identity governance requirements," said Jay O'Donnell, president and CEO of N8 Identity. "ELM is unique in the industry today because it enables continuous compliance, thereby significantly reducing risk, and generates enormous process efficiency and cost savings within an organization."
ELM delivers a consistent user experience across global organizations by providing a unified set of business processes. This approach solves compliance requirements by incorporating organizational controls within the business process that proactively prevent access policy breaches. In addition, the strong audit and reporting capabilities within ELM are essential for meeting SOX, HIPAA, PIPEDA and other federal security regulations.
ELM Key Facts:
- Proactive compliance and security: Manages identity governance through the complete lifecycle of a user within the organization, prevents inappropriate access from being granted and manages approved access to assets and information.
- Preserves existing IAM investment: ELM leverages its customers' existing investment in identity and related infrastructure, eliminating the need to 'rip and replace'.
- Reduces business complexity and risk: Slashes support costs and help desk calls and minimizes business burden while improving IT agility.
- Accelerated time to value: Unifies and streamlines onboarding processes from all departments, aligning enterprise processes and improving efficiency.
- Greater standardization across business units: Simplifies IAM enterprise-wide under a single platform.
About N8 Identity:
N8 Identity is Canada's leading dedicated identity and access management (IAM) solution provider. Based on its industry-leading IAM software solution – ELM™ – N8 Identity delivers proactive identity and access orchestration through the complete lifecycle of a user within an organization: onboarding, change in responsibility, ad-hoc self-service and offboarding. This proactive process-based solution provides improved identity governance, compliance, security, visibility and decision support to business managers. Augmenting its clients' existing infrastructure, ELM is ready-to-use and delivered as a managed service, resulting in accelerated implementation and quicker time to value. N8 Identity is a privately held company headquartered in Burlington, Ontario. For more information, please visit www.n8id.com
SOURCE N8 Identity
More by this Source
N8 Identity Selected as a Finalist in 5th Annual 2013 Golden Bridge Awards
Aug 26, 2013, 12:26 ET
N8 IDENTITY Receives Bronze in 2013 Stevie International Business Awards
Aug 21, 2013, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.