N8 Identity Selected as a Finalist in 5th Annual 2013 Golden Bridge Awards
BURLINGTON, Ontario, Aug. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- N8 Identity, Canada's leading dedicated identity and access management (IAM) solution provider, today announced that it has been selected as a finalist in the Annual 2013 Golden Bridge Awards in two categories: Governance, Risk and Compliance and Access Compliance and Risk Management Innovations. The company was selected in these categories for its flagship product, Employee Lifecycle Manager® (ELM™), which was also honored last week with a Stevie Award for Best New Product of the Year.
ELM Key Facts:
- Greater standardization across business units: Simplifies IAM enterprise-wide under a single platform.
- Reduces business complexity and risk: Utility model (managed service) slashes support costs and help desk calls and minimizes business burden while improving IT agility.
- Proactive compliance and security: Manages identity governance through the complete lifecycle of a user within the organization, prevents inappropriate access from being granted and manages approved access to assets and information.
- Accelerated time to value: Unifies and streamlines onboarding, change in responsibility and offboarding processes from all departments, improving efficiency.
- Preserves existing IAM investment: ELM leverages its customers' existing investment in identity and related infrastructure, eliminating the need to 'rip and replace'.
Jay O'Donnell, CEO and founder of N8 Identity, said:
"Identity and access management solutions that streamline business processes are hard to come by these days. We are very proud to have our identity and access management solution receive so many industry accolades and it points to the clear industry demand for business process-based IAM solutions. Our goal is to provide customers with proactive solutions that align with compliance standards and deliver measurable, quantifiable business benefits. Being named a finalist in two of this year's Golden Bridge Awards categories further validates our commitment to excellence."
About N8 Identity:
N8 Identity is Canada's leading dedicated identity and access management (IAM) solution provider. Based on its industry-leading IAM software solution – ELM™ – N8 Identity delivers proactive identity and access orchestration through the complete lifecycle of a user within an organization: onboarding, change in responsibility, ad-hoc self-service and offboarding. This proactive process-based solution provides improved identity governance, compliance, security, visibility and decision support to business managers. Augmenting its clients' existing infrastructure, ELM is ready-to-use and delivered as a managed service, resulting in accelerated implementation and quicker time to value. N8 Identity is a privately held company headquartered in Burlington, Ontario. For more information, please visit www.n8id.com
Peggy Tierney | Account Manager | Tel. (831) 440-2405 | firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE N8 Identity