BURLINGTON, Ontario, Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- N8 Identity, Canada's leading dedicated identity and access management (IAM) solution provider, today announced that users of its flagship product, Employee Lifecycle Manager® (ELM™), have realized both a significant improvement in identity and access compliance, and millions of dollars' worth of measurable business benefits. Deployment of the ELM solution with a major Canadian telco resulted in a cost reduction of $4 million annually through improved process efficiencies and elimination of redundant procedures.
"Our proactive approach to IAM sets us apart from the competition," said Jay O'Donnell, N8 Identity president and CEO. "By preventing access violations from occurring, rather than simply reporting on breaches after the fact, ELM solves our customers' main business pains: noncompliance, business process inefficiencies and high IAM program costs."
Companies using ELM have generated the following results:
- Sustained reduction in number of inappropriately-granted entitlements from 30 percent to less than 1 percent
- Annual cost savings of $120 - $150 per employee
- Elimination of hundreds of thousands of redundant data entries and significantly improved data quality
"Through our research, we have discovered that many IAM solution deployments are too often fragmented or incompletely installed, creating duplication of effort, noncompliance and frustration across divisions," said Sally Hudson, research director at IDC Research. "Reducing repetitive processes, manual paperwork and data entry represents a good opportunity for companies seeking ways to cut IAM costs and improve compliance with federal regulations."
ELM Key Facts:
- Proactive compliance and security: Manages identity governance through the complete lifecycle of a user within the organization, prevents inappropriate access from being granted and manages approved access to assets and information.
- Preserves existing IAM investment: ELM leverages its customers' existing investment in identity and related infrastructure, eliminating the need to 'rip and replace'.
- Reduces business complexity and risk: Utility model slashes support costs and help desk calls and minimizes business burden while improving IT agility.
- Accelerated time to value: Unifies and streamlines onboarding processes from all departments, aligning enterprise processes and improving efficiency.
- Greater standardization across business units: Simplifies IAM enterprise-wide under a single platform.
About N8 Identity:
N8 Identity is Canada's leading dedicated identity and access management (IAM) solution provider. Based on its industry-leading IAM software solution – ELM™ – N8 Identity delivers proactive identity and access orchestration through the complete lifecycle of a user within an organization: onboarding, change in responsibility, ad-hoc self-service and offboarding. This proactive process-based solution provides improved identity governance, compliance, security, visibility and decision support to business managers. Augmenting its clients' existing infrastructure, ELM is ready-to-use and delivered as a managed service, resulting in accelerated implementation and quicker time to value. N8 Identity is a privately held company headquartered in Burlington, Ontario. For more information, please visit www.n8id.com
Anita Tam | Vice President, Brand & People | Tel. (416) 800-4429 | email@example.com
Peggy Tierney | Account Manager | Tel. (831) 440-2405 | firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE N8 Identity