Nabucco West to Deliver a Presentation at the Pipe Tech World Summit 2013
LONDON, May 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Mr Peter Poptchev, National Coordinator for Nabucco West will be delivering a presentation at the Pipe Tech World Summit 2013 on Tuesday 18th June at the Hesperia Tower in Barcelona.
This year's Summit is attracting the world's biggest pipeline projects in EMEA - onshore and offshore including: Blue Stream, CAIRN India, DNV, Fluxys SA, Nabucco, Nord Stream AG, Saudi Aramco and more. The Pipe Tech World Summit is the perfect platform to learn how to overcome the key challenging on new construction, pipeline integrity management, technology innovation and operational excellence with over 100 senior oil and gas industry peers.
With all the uncertainty about the pipeline project connecting West with East, Mr Poptchev's presentation is set to reveal the status of this important project and the imminent decision on the Shah Deniz resources. During his presentation he will discuss the following issues:
- Finalising project funding to guarantee the start of construction
- Resolving inconsistencies in participating countries' policies for a smooth cooperation
- Moving the energy market forward by making South Stream a project of common interest rather than a rival
Mr Peter Poptchev will be speaking alongside many other industry experts including:
- Ruurd Hoekstra, Deputy Project Director Construction, Nord Stream AG
- Andras Jenei, Deputy Director, CFPA Energy Institute
- Asle Venås, Global Director - Pipelines, DNV
- Shaker H. AL-Beladi, Internal Corrosion Engineer, Saudi Aramco
- Fahad Alshammary, Group Leader, Saudi Aramco
- Carlo Spinelli, Technical Planning Manager, ENI
- Mohamed Daoud, Projects Quality Manager, ADCO
Key sessions include:
- Learn the key to a successful prevention of third party interference from the largest monitoring system in Europe, by Fluxys
- Implement the latest welding technologies onto in-service pipelines developed by Genuine to minimise your downtime - PIM and OE stream
- Understand how Saudi Aramco address internal corrosion monitoring in their offshore pipelines
- Overcome unexpected operating conditions in onshore pipeline construction with CAIRN India
- Stay updated on the progress of the key European pipeline projects - current situation in the Southern Corridor
- Embrace the latest trends in pipeline projects by hearing about the CO2 pipeline construction in a joint project, delivered to you by ENI
Pipe Tech World Summit is organised by WTG, a leading international media business offering clients a compelling mix of live events, online products and specialist training courses across a number of sectors including HR, food and beverage, pharma, manufacturing/supply chain and energy.