NACD Elects Two Directors-at-Large to its Board of Directors
MARCO ISLAND, Fla., Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- This morning, new Officers and Directors were elected to the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) Board of Directors. Elections were held at the Annual Business Meeting during NACD's 42nd Annual Meeting in Marco Island, FL.
Terry Hill, Executive Vice President at Univar and John Logue, Executive Vice President at Royale Pigments and Chemicals, Inc. were elected as Directors-at-Large for three year terms.
David K. Hoff, Director of Operations at Coast Southwest, Inc. was elected as Regional President of the NACD Western Region for a two year term.
"NACD is privileged to have such exemplary individuals willing to serve their industry peers," said NACD Interim President Kurt McMillan. "The Executive Committee, other Board members, and the NACD membership will benefit from their knowledge and insight of the industry. I know they will make significant contributions to advancing the association and industry over the next few years."
The members of the full 2014 NACD Board of Directors are as follows:
- Chairman, Roger T. Harris, President, Producers Chemical Company, Batavia, IL
- Vice Chairman, Mathew A. Brainerd, President, Brainerd Chemical Company, Inc., Tulsa, OK
- Treasurer, Douglas A. Brown, President/CEO, Brown Chemical Co., Inc., Oakland NJ
- Immediate Past Chairman, Andrew K. Skipp, President/CEO, Hubbard-Hall Inc., Waterbury, CT
- Tom Corcoran, Commercial Vice President, Brenntag North America Inc., Reading, PA
- Terry Hill, Executive Vice President, Univar, Redmond, WA
- Kurt Hettinga, Vice President, Sales, Superior Solvents, Indianapolis, IN
- John Logue, Executive Vice President, Royale Pigments and Chemicals, Inc., Paramus, NJ
- Cesar Marin, Central American Director, Pochteca Materias, Primas S.A. de C.V., Mexico
- Tim Nicholson, Vice President, PVS-Nolwood Chemicals, Detroit, MI
- Western Region – David K. Hoff, Director of Operations, Coast Southwest, Inc., Placentia, CA
- Central Region – William Whitcher, President, Viking Chemical Company, Rockford, IL
- Southern Region – Edward Boss, President, Bossco Industries, Inc., Houston, TX
- Northeast Region – Daniel Canavan, President/CEO, D.B. Becker Company, Inc., Clinton, NJ
NACD and its over 400 member companies are vital to the chemical supply chain providing products to over 750,000 end users. They make a delivery every eight seconds while maintaining a safety record that is more than twice as good as all manufacturing combined. NACD members are leaders in health, safety, security, and environmental performance through implementation of Responsible Distribution, established in 1991 as a condition of membership and a third-party verified management practice. For additional information on its members, their safety record or NACD, visit NACD at www.nacd.com.
Contact: Lucinda Schofer, 703/527-NACD(6223)
SOURCE National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD)