MILWAUKEE, Sept. 29 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms (NAMWOLF) announced today that it has added ten new members to its roster of prestigious minority and women owned law firms from across the country.
The new member law firms are:
- Boggs, Avellino, Lach & Boggs, LLC with offices in St. Louis and Kansas City, Missouri, and Belleville, Glen Carbon, and Carbondale, Illinois
- Giller & Calhoun, LLC with offices in Denver, Colorado and New York City
- Henslee Schwartz LLP, with offices in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio, Texas
- Patrick Law Group, an Atlanta, Georgia firm
- Perez & Morris L.L.C., headquartered in Columbus, Ohio
- Rivero Mestre & Castro, a Miami, Florida firm
- Sanchez-Medina, Gonzalez, Quesada & Lage LLP, with offices in Coral Gables, Miami, and Miami Lakes, Florida
- Schwartz Hannum PC, an Andover, Massachusetts firm
- Viksnins Harris & Padys PLLP, of Bloomington, Minnesota
- Yoon & Kim LLP, a New York City law firm
"We are pleased to welcome these outstanding law firms to our organization," said Yolanda Coly, Managing Director of NAMWOLF. "The sustained growth in our membership is a welcome endorsement of our efforts to help minority and women owned law firms prosper by encouraging more corporate law departments to hire them."
The 2010 NAMWOLF Annual Meeting and Law Firm Expo will take place October 3-6, 2010 at the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center. The theme of this year's conference is "Changing the Dialogue About Diversity." The event is open to in-house counsel and NAMWOLF member law firms.
The National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms (NAMWOLF), founded in 2001, is a nonprofit trade association comprised of minority and women owned law firms and other interested parties throughout the United States. NAMWOLF is dedicated to increasing the utilization of minority and women owned law firms by corporate legal departments. www.namwolf.org