CAMPBELL, Calif., May 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Napa Technology, creator of the WineStation® intelligent wine dispensing and preservation system, invites you to visit their booth #11531 for an introduction to the most technically advanced wine and spirits dispensing and preservation business solutions in the world including the newest addition to their portfolio- the SpiritStation-designed for operators looking for innovative ways to increase their revenues and impress their guests.
Please stop by booth #11531 to experience the innovation firsthand- May 22-23 from noon to 6pm—at the BAR- Beverage Alcohol for Restaurants 2016 event, McCormick Place.
Napa Technology expands into the automated dispensing of spirits and batch cocktails with the introduction of the SpiritStation- the newest addition to the product portfolio. The SpiritStation provides portion control, temperature control and is a beautiful showcase to show off top shelf Whiskies, Bourbons, Tequilas and more. With automated and programmable pouring options, restaurants, bars and clubs can customize their service based on the needs and demands of their business. While operators are using the technology as self-service or implementing the automatic billing to a hotel room key, it can also be used to provide consistent and regulated pours of wine, spirits and batch cocktails
- The SpiritStation provides dispensing at three customizable pour sizes per bottle such as a taste, shot, and double.
- The SpiritStation is available in three software packages from behind the bar staff- service to engaging self- service capabilities for guests.
- Utilizing Clean-Pour Dispensing Technology, the SpiritStation provides the most effective, accurate, contamination free spirits delivery system in the world.
Integrated Software Technology
Napa Technology offers several software solutions designed to allow operators of all sizes the ability to maximize operational efficiencies including Micros POS integration, RFID and Magstripe hotel room key integration, shared database management, loyalty programming; and multi-location and worldwide networking.
High-Volume Dispensing Technology
- WineStation High Volume is the only system available on the market today that can accurately pour (taste, half and full glass options) and track keg wine sales. WineStation High Volume does not require a build out like a traditional tap system and is ideal for high-volume operators and operators going 'green.'
- WineStation Hybrid is an upgrade to the core product line that makes it possible to dispense wine from both kegs and bottles in the same four-bottle system. This system modification allows operators the flexibility to alternate offerings at any time and maintain pouring and tracking controls. The Hybrid upgrade can be applied to any WineStation model.
Champagne Preservation Technology
One of the newest innovations from Napa Technology provides the WineStation Professional with the ability to preserve sparkling and Champagne varietals up to 5 days. This dynamic advancement in technology will enhance, extend and invigorate your sparkling and champagne program instantly.
- Champagne Preservation Technology is now available as an upgrade to any WineStation Professional system
- Preserve your sparkling and Champagne varietals for up to 5 days utilizing Napa Technology's new IntelliCorkä technology.
- This software upgrade arrives with four IntelliCork Preservation Heads that will provide you the ability to preserve four bottles of any sparkling variety at a time.
Founded on a common passion for good wine, Napa Technology was formed in 2005 by Nick Moezidis and Morris Taradalsky. The duo combined decades of business and technology experience to create a unique, cutting-edge product that would ultimately change the idea of simply serving wine to skillfully providing business solutions.
Napa Technology is the designer and manufacturer of WineStation® an innovative Intelligent Dispensing Solution, first introduced in 2005. The WineStation® and SpiritStation are breakthrough products designed to drive revenues and maximize the profitability of each bottle through advanced wine and spirits preservation and automated dispensing. WineStation® and SpiritStation enables on and off-premise operators to considerably increase revenue, at times, by up to 50 percent. The software that accompanies WineStation® and SpiritStation allows establishments to more accurately tailor inventory to customers' needs and even offer self service samplings all the while guaranteeing accurate pours and reducing wasted product.
Visit napatechnology.com for more information.
Media Contact: Megan Sokhn | 408-649-7350 Ext 201 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Napa Technology 786 E. McGlincy Lane Campbell, CA 95008 408.879.0800
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/napa-technology-introduces-new-spiritbatch-cocktail-dispensing-system-rfid-and-mag-stripe-hotel-access-for-on-demand-wine-and-spirit-dispensing-and-other-innovative-business-solutions-at-bar-event----nra-2016-300269586.html
SOURCE NAPA Technology