AYER, Mass., Oct. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Nasoya announced a fresh look and new content for its website, Nasoya.com. The refreshed content provides a user-friendly resource for consumers seeking healthy recipes, tips and videos on how to use Nasoya products, and more. In addition, Nasoya.com features an updated Tofu U, the first of its kind tofu knowledge center which provides expert resources demystifying the healthy plant-based protein. A 'virtual campus' to educate consumers about all things tofu, Nasoya's Tofu U (www.nasoya.com/tofu-u) answers frequently asked questions about buying and preparing tofu, as well as offers helpful instructional videos to simple recipes for flexitarians, vegetarians and carnivores alike.
"Research shows that many cooks are interested in preparing healthy meals at home but don't know where to start. The new Nasoya.com and Nasoya Tofu U will make it easier than ever to learn to cook with tofu and other Nasoya products," said Tim Kenny, Vice President of Marketing at Nasoya. "Whether searching for a recipe on your laptop for Meatless Monday, perusing the grocery store with your mobile device or cooking with the help of your tablet, Nasoya.com is there to help every step of the way."
- An interactive recipe section with over 100 flavorful dishes searchable by keyword, product, dish type and dietary restrictions.
- Information on Healthy Eating including the health benefits of soy and resources about organic and non-GMO foods.
- Product information on Nasoya's tofu, TofuPlus, low calorie Pasta Zero shirataki noodles, Egg Roll and Won Ton Wraps, Asian Style Noodles and Nayonaise vegan spreads, including a convenient where to buy tool to locate a Nasoya product by zip code.
- A community section to stay connected to news and special offers from Nasoya and to share product experiences.
- Coupons, videos, recipes, blogs and more to teach you everything you need to know about the power of tofu.
For those seeking an advanced degree, Tofu U now offers a Dean's List. The Dean's List offers Tofu U visitors tasty tofu recipes, tips and tricksas well as regular blog content for a continuous education in all things tofu and is hosted by tofu experts: Elisa Rachel of Eating Whole, Kasey Potts of Kasey's Kitchen, Kristen McCaffrey of Slender Kitchen and Barbara Musick of That Was Vegan?.
For more information on Nasoya brand tofu and products, visit www.Nasoya.com.
Always striving to meet the changing needs of consumers, Nasoya has been committed to providing delicious, premium quality foods to consumers for over 30 years. Its products include organic and all-natural tofu, including TofuPlus®, fresh, all-natural Asian style noodles and wraps, low calorie Pasta Zero noodles and Nayonaise vegan sandwich spreads. Look for Nasoya in the produce or dairy section of supermarkets and natural grocers nationwide. Nasoya's parent company is Vitasoy USA, Inc., a pioneer in bringing organic and all-natural soy foods to America and a part of Vitasoy International Holdings Ltd. Visit www.nasoya.com, Facebook.com/Nasoya or Twitter.com/Nasoya for more information.
CONTACT: Lindsay Durr
360 Public Relations
="http://10.86.178.43:firstname.lastname@example.org" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">email@example.com