NASSCOM Product Conclave 2012 to Equip Product Entrepreneurs in Building New Age Ventures
BANGALORE, India, August 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
With a focus on Cloud, Mobile and Big Data, the conclave will be a platform for budding entrepreneurs to interact with global practitioners and drive their ventures to success
- The theme of the conclave this year is 'Faster, Stronger and Higher' and will revolve around the emerging trends in Cloud, Big Data and Mobile.
- The conclave gathers actual practitioners from the global and Indian product industry, serial entrepreneurs, CIOs, investors, customers, partners and VCs.
- Over 60+ hours of goal oriented sessions in the areas of product management, marketing, sales and business development from people who have previously built, are currently building global product companies.
The National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) today announced that it will be conducting the two-day Product Conclave on November 7-8 at Taj Vivanta, Yeshwantpur, Bangalore. The theme of the conclave will be 'Faster, Stronger and Higher' and will delve on the latest trends and developments in Cloud, Big Data and Mobile and how software product companies can capitalize on them to develop products which bring value to customers.
The Conclave will witness participation from some of the leading global practitioners in the field of development. These stalwarts will address the challenges faced by entrepreneurs, provide insights into the operations and mechanics of the product business and explore opportunities that will help them expand market reach and build successful businesses.
With a 789% increase in product start-ups and a 2173% (source: Zinnov) increase in funded product ventures in the last 3 years, the Indian technology product economy is on an unprecedented growth trajectory. Indian-made software products are delighting customers with their ease of use, engaging users with their intuitive experiences and scaling their technology for massive growth.
What is unique about this year's Product Conclave is that it is driven by highly experienced and motivated volunteers who come with experience and knowledge in the product development field. This enables them to choose the speakers carefully depending on their areas of expertise and provide curated content to deliver value to the audience.
Speaking about the conclave, Mr. Sharad Sharma , Chairman of the NASSCOM Product Conclave Forum says, "The product landscape has considerably improved in India over the years. NASSCOM's vision for the Product Conclave is to help make India the hub of the world's most successful software products through formal and informal interactions amongst leading industry stalwarts and budding entrepreneurs. Now in its 9th edition, the conclave will be a medium to share detailed perspective on the growing trends like Cloud, Mobile and Big Data and help young entrepreneurs drive their ventures successfully."
This year's Product Conclave will be promising with some successful serial entrepreneurs and seasoned speakers engaging the audiences through a 2 day period over targeted tracks and sessions;
- Ram Shriram, Founder of Sherpalo, and a member of the Google Board
- Charles E. Phillips , CEO of Infor and former Co-President at Oracle Corporation
- Vivek Wadhwa , Stanford, Duke and Emory Universities , USA and renowned speaker on entrepreneurship and public policy
- Sanjiv S. Sidhu , Founder and Chairman Emeritus of i2 Technologies, Inc.
- Chamath Palihapitiya, Founder of The Social Capital Partnership and former Vice President of User Growth, Mobile and International Expansion at Facebook
- Tarkan Maner , Chief Executive Officer, President and Chief Customer Advocate at Dell Wyse
- Bob Wright , Managing Director at Firebrick and founder of the renowned high-tech marketing consulting firm, Marketing Arts
- Robert Nail , Chief Executive Officer of Singularity University and President at Alite Designs
Last year's NPC had around 1,400 delegates attending the conclave and registrations closed well before the date of the conclave. This year, we request you to register early and reserve your seat. To register, please click http://productconclave.in/
NASSCOM® is the premier trade body and the chamber of commerce of the IT-BPO industries in India. NASSCOM is a global trade body with more than 1300 members, which include both Indian and multinational companies that have a presence in India. NASSCOM's member and associate member companies are broadly in the business of software development, software services, software products, consulting services, BPO services, e-commerce & web services, engineering services off-shoring and animation and gaming. NASSCOM's membership base constitutes over 95% of the industry revenues in India and employs over 2.32 million professionals.
Vishal Gaba , +91-999-924-0369, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nitin Shukla , +91-987-398-5197, email@example.com
NASSCOM Kavita Doshi , +91-11-230-101-99, firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.