Nasuni and Forrester Analyst, Henry Baltazar, to Co-Present Webinar on "Five Must-Haves if You are Considering Cloud Gateways"
NATICK, Mass., Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nasuni®, a provider of enterprise storage to large, distributed organizations, today announced a webinar with Henry Baltazar of Forrester titled: "Five Must-Haves if You are Considering Cloud Gateways." Details below:
- Wednesday, November 6 at 12:00 pm EST
- Industry experts Andres Rodriguez, CEO at Nasuni and Henry Baltazar, Senior Analyst at Forrester Research Inc. will provide insights on how best to use cloud gateways and what to consider when deciding on a cloud storage provider. Michael Driscoll, Infrastructure Architect at The Walsh Group, will share his first-hand experience on how gateways reduced costs at The Walsh Group, a global general contracting construction company.
- Michael Driscoll, Infrastructure Architect, Walsh Group – Michael Driscoll is the Infrastructure Architect for The Walsh Group, where he has worked since 2004. He has been involved in several projects at The Walsh Group involving the deployment of cloud services. In addition to maintaining Walsh's Nasuni deployment, he is currently involved in the transition to Microsoft Office 365 and Azure.
- Henry Baltazar, Senior Analyst, Forrester – Henry Baltazar is a senior analyst at Forrester serving Infrastructure & Operations Professionals. He has evaluated and tested storage hardware and software offerings for more than 15 years as an industry analyst and as a journalist. Henry advises Forrester clients of data center infrastructure technologies including storage virtualization, cloud storage, solid-state storage, and primary storage arrays.
- Andres Rodriguez, CEO of Nasuni – Andre Rodriguez is CEO and co-founder of Nasuni. His previous company, Archivas, developed an enterprise-class cloud storage system and was acquired by Hitachi Data Systems in 2006. After the acquisition, Andres became Hitachi's CTO of File Services, supporting the worldwide rollout of the Archivas-based Hitachi Content Archive Platform (HCAP). Before founding Archivas, Andres was CTO of the New York Times, where he drove digital strategy at NYTimes.com and Boston.com, and worked extensively with their archives on digital content preservation.
- To register for the event please visit: http://www6.nasuni.com/live-forrester-webcast-cloud-gateways.html
Nasuni is an enterprise storage company that provides globally-distributed organizations with a simple, unified storage solution that includes mobile access for all of their remote and branch offices. By combining on-premise hardware with cloud storage, Nasuni delivers a secure, all-in-one data storage solution that provides local performance for users, simplified and centralized management for IT, and an easily scalable, complete remote office storage solution for the enterprise.
Nasuni is privately held and based in Natick, Mass. For more information, visit www.nasuni.com.
All company and product names are property of their respective owners.
For more information, contact:
Davies Murphy Group