NEW YORK, Dec. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- National Income Life Insurance Company (NILICO), in partnership with the Theodore Pappas SGA Office, donated $5,000 to the Children's Aid Society as part of the Company's Closer to the Heart program of charitable giving.
State General Agent Theo Pappas presented the donation to Kevin Allan, Chief Development Officer for the Children's Aid Society at the CAS corporate office in Manhattan. "We chose to donate to CAS because they are a local charity that is heavily involved with children in the same communities where we are privileged to provide insurance services," Pappas said.
The Children's Aid Society has helped disadvantaged children succeed and thrive for more than 160 years. Children's Aid serves New York's neediest children and their families at more than 40 locations in the five boroughs and Westchester County. They provide comprehensive services of adoption and foster care, after school programs, arts, camps, early childhood education, events, family support, medical & dental, mental health, special initiatives, sports, and youth development programs.
National Income Life Insurance Company and its parent company, American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL) in Waco, Texas, are wholly owned subsidiaries of Torchmark Corporation of McKinney, TX. NILICO serves working families by offering quality, affordable supplemental insurance benefits. To learn more about a sales career with National Income Life, or to find the nearest NILICO office, call 800-253-6100, or visit http://www.nilicocareers.com.
NATIONAL INCOME LIFE
- Wholly owned subsidiary of American Income Life Insurance Company
- Home Office located in Liverpool, New York
- Rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best for overall financial strength (as of 6/15)
National Income Life has established itself as a viable partner in the community by offering a number of valuable no-cost products:
- Child Safe Kit® – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Hang 10 Internet Surfin' Guide – A parent's guide to Internet safety for children.
TORCHMARK CORPORATION (NYSE: TMK)
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #621 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #28 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #68 on 2015 Texas 1000 list
Torchmark Corporation Affiliates include:
- American Income Life Insurance Company
- Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company
- Liberty National Life Insurance Company
- United American Insurance Company
- Family Heritage Life Insurance Company
SOURCE National Income Life Insurance Company