National Parking Association Announces 2014 Winter Leadership Forum
WASHINGTON, Jan. 31, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Parking Association (NPA) announces its 2014 Winter Leadership Forum, a parking industry executive forum with senior level discussions on competitive advantage, legal contracts, innovation and growth strategies. The 2014 Forum will be held at the Omni LaCosta Resort & Spa in Carlsbad, Ca., Feb. 1-5. This year's Forum will address changing market dynamics and how they are shaping the parking industry.
"The 2014 Winter Leadership Forum brings together the top leaders and experts for relevant discussions on how market dynamics, transformational investments and today's economic landscape affect the industry, so parking professionals can plan around growth, risk and solid net results," said NPA President Christine Banning, CAE.
Presenters include the following:
- Headline Speaker: Mark Pratt, CEO/president, Denison Parking, Inc.; Parking Automation for Efficiency & Performance Results
- Strategic Industry Forecast: Rick West, executive vice president, West FSI; Infrastructure: Changing Public Economy Drivers, Equity Markets & the future of Parking
- Technology Briefing: Chad Randall, MBA, chief operating officer, IPS Group, Inc.; On Street Parking: Increasing Revenue, Efficiency & Data Management
- Harwood Legal Forum: Mike Stevens, partner, Arent Fox, Washington, D.C.; Employment Law 2014: New Developments and Challenges for the Parking Industry
- Harwood CEO Leadership Forum: Chris Thomas & Chris Cheever, Founders & Managing Directors, Fontinalis Partners; Equity/Investment & New C-Suite Directions
About NPA: The National Parking Association is the nation's leading parking trade group advancing the interests of the private and public sector in parking technology, sustainable mobility, certification, advocacy, research and education. Founded in 1951, NPA has more than 800 member firms, 2,800 members and represents all facets of the parking industry. Online at www.npapark.org.
CONTACT: Christina Garneski, 202-296-4336, ChristinaGarneski@npapark.org
SOURCE National Parking Association