FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., March 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EternaTile Incorporated announces registrations for its "Contractor Advisory Board" (CAB), an innovative commission whereby leaders and pioneers in Green construction are invited to discuss planned developments for 2015 and 2016.
CAB Purpose: Explore how Green projects can incorporate EternaTile to increase LEED and HERS scores while enhancing property features and benefits.
CAB Goal: Establish close relationships between EternaTile and 100 significant U.S. building and roofing contractors aiming to incorporate Green standards into their roofing components.
- Dialogs with code agencies to define this new category of insulating roofs,
- Collaborations on joint market and development projects,
- Priority production and delivery of EternaTile products in 2015 and 2016,
- Up to 20% discounts on all EternaTile merchandise,
- Equity participation bonus plans,
- 1.5% cash rebate on purchases.
Events: EternaTile launched its unique roofing system at San Diego's RESNET 2015 Convention to an enthusiastic audience of industry leaders who promote efficient energy practices.
Reports: Product completed ASTM E-108 fire testing with "Class A" ratings, achieving an industry first for sloped foam roof systems. EternaTile's 2-inch-thick foam core rewards every link in the chain, be they manufacturers, suppliers, installers or end-users.
- R-14 Insulation - HVAC savings recovers total costs of ownership,
- Light Weight - engineered to effectively replace asphalt shingles,
- Curb Appeal - premium slate or tile appearance at comparable installed pricing,
- Protection - 250mph wind rating, best choice for high risk areas,
- Rugged Design - high impact resistance, double lifetime performance, maintenance free,
- Preferred Choice - easy, speedy installations, a contractor's dream.
Inventive: "Spraying insulating foam on flat commercial roofs for decades has been a standard practice and now EternaTile makes it economically attractive for sloped roofs. By molding improved closed cell foams, our company brought forward a sloped roof product that quickly pays for itself in energy savings," said Mr. Robert Carmen, EternaTile CEO and Founder. "Add our proprietary top-coating and EternaTile solved a 30-year long industry challenge, launching the new standard for roofing, just like 3-tab singles did some 70-years ago!"
Carmen also remarked, "We appreciate the avalanche of positive response from the construction industry's energy pros. EternaTile is The New Roof in Town, (link to our entertaining 2-minute animated video) and we look forward to making a difference."
Contact the EternaTile team @ 844-R14-ROOF (7663) to enroll in the CAB program.
SOURCE EternaTile Inc.