LAKEWOOD, Colo., July 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Grocers will open new stores in North Las Vegas and Henderson on Tuesday, August 9. The stores will open at 8 a.m. and are located at 6305 Simmons St., North Las Vegas and 1660 West Sunset Road, Henderson.
In celebration of the August 9 grand opening, Natural Grocers will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 7:55 a.m. and will then distribute mystery gift cards to the first 50 customers in line. Gift cards will be in the amount of $5, $10, $25, $50 and $100. Customers won't know the amount of their gift card until they check out.
Grand Opening Celebrations
Opening day activities include:
8 to 10 a.m. - Rise and Shine, It's Muffin Time!
Noon to 2 p.m. - Paleo Wraps Tasting
Noon to 4 p.m. - Vendor demonstrations throughout the store
- Award-winning television host, journalist and director of Plastic Paradise: The Great Pacific Garbage Patch, Angela Sun, will present "BYO: How to Go Back to School Sustainably" at the North Las Vegas store from noon to 1 p.m., on Saturday August 13.
- Two-time bestselling author and TEDx presenter, Stacy Hall, will present a seminar entitled "Overcoming Roadblocks to Wellness" at both locations on the dates and times below:
Tuesday, August 9 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. at 1660 West Sunset Road, Henderson
Friday, August 12 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at 6305 Simmons St., North Las Vegas
- Natural Grocers will also celebrate its 61st anniversary soon after the stores open. The festivities will take place on August 11 and will include fun and interactive activities, prizes and food samplings throughout the store and a free community ice-cream social from 4 to 6 p.m.
- In addition, both stores will feature Saturday health fairs from noon to 4 p.m., on August 13, 20, 27 and September 3.
Natural Grocers will provide the Las Vegas Valley community with fresh produce that is 100% USDA Certified Organic, as well as other healthy, Always AffordableSM organic and natural products. The stores will feature a mix of national brands and a selection of locally produced products in a small, neighborhood market environment. The stores will also feature a Nutritional Health Coach and offer free nutrition education classes to the public. The stores will be open seven days a week.
*Click here for a virtual tour of a Natural Grocers store.
What to Expect from Natural Grocers
- Highest quality organic and natural groceries, dietary supplements and body care products
- EDAP – Every Day Affordable Price®
- Free science-based nutrition classes, health coaching, cooking demos and more
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and harmful trans-fats
- 100 percent USDA Certified Organic produce
- Strict meat standards – raised without antibiotics, growth promoters or feed containing animal by-products
- Pasture-Based Dairy Standard – dairy products that come exclusively from confinement-free dairies
- Bag-free checkouts and commitment to sustainability
- A Nutritional Health Coach (NHC) in every store
- Knowledgeable staff offering world-class customer service
- Support for local community organizations
Family-run Natural Grocers was built on the premise that consumers should have access to affordable, high-quality foods and dietary supplements, along with nutrition knowledge to help support their own health.
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NYSE: NGVC; NaturalGrocers.com) is a rapidly expanding specialty retailer of organic and natural groceries, body care and dietary supplements. The company offers a flexible, neighborhood-store format, affordable prices and free, science-based nutrition education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. Founded in Colorado in 1955, Natural Grocers has more than 3,000 employees and operates 120 stores in 19 states.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/natural-grocers-grand-opening-celebrations-on-august-9-in-north-las-vegas-and-henderson-300304046.html
SOURCE Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.