Grand Opening Celebrations on Tuesday, July 12
8 to 10 a.m. - Live performance by a local band
10 a.m. to noon - Rise and Shine, It's Muffin Time!
1 to 3 p.m. - Paleo wraps tasting
Noon to 4 p.m. - Vendor demonstrations throughout the store
New York Times best-selling author and one of the top 100 Most Influential People In Health And Fitness, Ben Greenfield, will present a class titled "Shattering Fat Loss & Diet Myths" at both Gilbert locations on opening day, times below.
6 to 7 p.m. at 2151 E Baseline Road (Baseline Rd Store)
7:30 to 8:30 p.m. at 1625 E Williams Field Road (Val Vista Store)
Best-selling author Jack Challem, widely known as "The Nutrition Reporter," will present a class titled "The Inflammation Syndrome: Connecting the Dots in Your Aches and Pains" at both Gilbert locations during opening month on the dates and times below. Each class will be followed by a book signing.
Friday, July 29
7 to 8:30 p.m. at 1625 E Williams Field Road
Saturday, July 30
Noon to 1:30 p.m. at 2151 E Baseline Rd
The stores will also feature weekly health fairs on Saturdays from noon to 4p.m., for the first month.
Natural Grocers will provide the Gilbert community with fresh produce that is 100% USDA Certified Organic, as well as other healthy, always affordable organic and natural products. The store will feature a mix of national brands and a selection of locally produced products in a small, neighborhood market environment. The stores will also feature a Nutritional Health Coach and offer free nutrition education classes to the public. The Natural Grocers stores in Gilbert will be open seven days a week.
*Click here for a virtual tour of a Natural Grocers store.
What to Expect from Natural Grocers
- Highest quality organic and natural groceries, dietary supplements and body care products
- EDAP – Every Day Affordable Price®
- Free science-based nutrition classes, health coaching, cooking demos and more
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and harmful trans-fats
- 100 percent USDA Certified Organic produce
- Strict meat standards – raised without antibiotics, growth promoters or feed containing animal by-products
- Pasture-Based Dairy Standard – Dairy products that come exclusively from confinement-free dairies
- Bag-free checkouts and commitment to sustainability
- A Nutritional Health Coach (NHC) in every store
- Knowledgeable staff offering world-class customer service
- Support for local community organizations
Family-run Natural Grocers was built on the premise that consumers should have access to affordable, high-quality foods and dietary supplements, along with nutrition knowledge to help support their own health.
For more information about the new locations visit the Val Vista and Baseline Rd store web pages.
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NYSE: NGVC; NaturalGrocers.com) is a rapidly expanding specialty retailer of organic and natural groceries, body care and dietary supplements. The company offers a flexible, neighborhood-store format, affordable prices and free, science-based nutrition education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. Founded in Colorado in 1955, Natural Grocers has more than 3,000 employees and operates more than 115 stores in 19 states.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160628/384355LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/natural-grocers-grand-opening-celebrations-on-july-12-in-gilbert-az-300294041.html
SOURCE Natural Grocers